☕Starbucks☕

Lena's POV

It was currently the next day, after Jin and Taehyung left me and Kathleen read ff's and went to bed.

As usual I woke up before Kathleen and went over to the kitchen to make breakfast. Finishing making the breakfast I heard Kathleen, of course she wakes up after I'm done making breakfast.

Kathleen's POV

I woke up and knew that I had woken up at the right time, every time anywhere and any place if Lena was making breakfast I would wait till she was done making it.

I know I'm a lazy bunion.

-

Jin's POV

As normal I would wake up to make breakfast for everyone. Everyone else were still asleep as I set out the table and placed the food onto plates and placing them at everyone's place.

Setting everything out I went back upstairs to wake everyone up. Knocking on Jungkook's door he opened it rubbing his eyes as I told him to wash up and head down for breakfast.

Jimin and V (Taehyung) shared a room and Suga and J-hope shared a room while I shared with Namjoon. After waking up the others I went downstairs and sat down.

Ready to eat all the others came rushing in and sitting at down, grabbing their plates and gobbling down their breakfast.

Taehyung's POV

Watching everyone eat I remembered the fun time me and Jin hyung had last night with Lena and Kathleen.

"Yesterday was fun hanging out with Lena and Kathleen,"

Quickly, eveyone turned their heads towards me.

"Wait, what, what do you mean that you and Jin hanged out with Lena and Kathleen yesterday?" Questioned Jungkook waiting for an answer.

"Yh we did, didn't you see they posted it on their social media," I said as I took a sip of some of my orange juice.

Cutting in spoke Yoongi, "No, we all had practice except for you two remember, yaaa you two should have told us!"

With an O stamped on my lips I 'ooohhh' ed realising that what he said was true.

Jungkook's POV

I wonder why they didn't tell us before I mean me and Yoongi were closer to them and yet they didn't tell us that they were coming to Seoul.

That's when I ate my breakfast fast and went up to my room and picked up my phone. Scrolling down my contacts on messages and place my finger on the name, Lena.

*Jungkook*
LENA!!!

*Lena*
Hey, what's up?

*Jungkook*
Why didn't you tell me?

*Lena*
Tell you about what?

*Jungkook*
Why didn't you tell me that you were in seoul?

*Lena*
Oh!

*Jungkook*
Really, that's it I was hoping for an explanation

*Lena*
Ok take a chill pill, me and Kathleen were gonna surprise you and Yoongi, but now that plan is ruined so forget it.

*Jungkook*
Oh, sorry for over reacting

*Lena*
It's ok, soz gtg before Kathleen puts the plates in the washing machine instead of the dishwasher, again