Sleepover

Jungkook's POV

It was morning. Rubbing my sleepy eyes I felt a warm body against mine.

Looking down I see a sleeping Lena, she looked so peaceful. There was a strand of hair covering her face which I slowly moved and placed behind her ear.

Lena's POV

Stretching my arms out and sitting up, I clutch my stomach from a bit of pain that was still left to heal.

Looking around everything was normal nothing has changed, recollecting everything that happened I once again look around.

Searching for Jungkook I get out of bed and to the bathroom. Showering and changing into a fresh pair of clothes I go to the kitchen to make something to eat.

Surprisingly there was someone there but it wasn't Kathleen, it was Jungkook. He made breakfast, he turns round looking at me giving his bunny smile while bringing two plates over to the table and pouring two glasses of orange juice.

"Morning Lena, how'd you sleep?" he asked while gobbling up his breakfast.

"I slept well, did you?"

"Yes I did,"

"I wonder where's Kathleen?" I wondered thinking of the places she could be

"Yoongi-hyung texted me last night. After they where done hanging out it was late and Kathleen had forgotten her keys so Yoongi-hyung let Kathleen stay at ours," he answered.

"ohhh, ok ,"

-

Kathleen's POV

Fluttering my eyes open, there was something firm in front of me, it was Yoongi I was sleeping beside Yoongi.

His pale, milky skin and soft fluffy minty, blue hair in front of me. My heart fluttered just at the sight of him, damn what is this boy doing to me.

I was about to get up and leave when someone's hand was gripped onto my wrist, looking back yoongi opened his eyes.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I said

"Morning, quickly go wash up so we can go to a cafe and get breakfast before getting you back to your hotel," he responded.

-

Walking into the hotel and into mine and Lena's VIP suite.

Entering, there was jungkook chasing Lena. Me and Yoongi looked at eachother confused as they both continued to run around like a cat and mouse.

Lena spotted me and came running behind me hiding. Jungkook stopped chasing her and bowed greeting Yoongi and me and apologizing for what we had just seen.

"Why were you two running around," I asked

"Lena put ketchup on my nose so I tried getting her back," Jungkook reolied

Seeing the giggling Lena behind me and Jungkook which indeed had some ketchup on him me and Yoongi laughed.

-

Lena's POV

Yoongi and Jungkook left.

Reading a ff, I could feel Kathleen staring at me. Slowly looking up I see her smirking,
"So...what happened...You know between you and Jungkook?" she asked

"ummm if I were you I would get any unholy thoughts out of that dirty mind of yours and he just came over because he was worried and we just fell asleep after he helped treat my wounds,"