Setting up!

No ones POV

The sun shone throught the window reflecting onto everyone sat at the dining table. Eating their breakfast quietly Jungkook thought about what had happened last night.

Obviously he had told Yoongi but neither of them bought the topic up because of the parents also sitting besides them. Both Lena's parents left the table as they had work to do.

DING!!!

Lena's POV

Whoever that were still left in the dining room looked up. All eyes on me I got out my phone and read the text, reading the text I got up from my seat and jumped around like a weird, lunatic.

"What happened?" Kathleen asked as I pulled her out of her seat.

"We can finally set up our business all the construction work is finished," after hearing those words Kathleen went crazy as we both jumped up and down.

Kathleen's POV

I was feeling so proud of myself after upon hearing the great news. Thinking back to when I was still in middle school I never thought I would graduate and will be starting a huge business project with my bestfriend.

All of this is because I had her in my life, Lena has fought with me through everything. Even save my ass a couple of times as I would zone out in our mafia meeting and mysterious situations I would get myself into.

No ones POV

Lena and Kathleen were ready to leave and see their new business company when someone spoke, "Can me and Yoongi hyung come to it's really boring without you guys?"

Looking back at eachother Lena and Kathleen grinned nodding their heads, the girls walked out first as Yoongi and Jungkook nodded each other as if they were planning on doing something.

Yoongi got into his car and decidedly asked Kathleen to join him which left Jungkook to ride with Lena, which he didn't mind of course.

Reaching their destination, all 4 of them got out after parking the cars. Walking through the builiding Lena and Kathleen were so excited that they were practically screaming.

Then, the girls decided to see their offices which were opposite to one another and not that far either. Like before Yoongi went with Kathleen as Jungkook followed Lena.

Kathleen's POV

Opening the door to my new office I took a breath of the atmosphere. Walking around and admiring the architecture I start to feel relaxed. Yoongi sat on the soft, chair as he patted the seat besides him showing me to sit next to him.

I walk over and take a seat, Yoongi inhales before speaking "Yesterday, after you and Lena came back Jungkook saw you guys. He said that you and Lena where crying and seemed really upset about something, that it was an intense moment. If you don't mind me asking but why, why were you crying?"

Looking to the side of me I wasn't sure on how to respond, tears started falling down my cheeks. The things that happened between Baekhyun and me I wanted to keep it in the past and move on but it was hard.

"I met my Ex... and so did Lena," Yoongi didn't react, he didn't know how to at the start.

"Before we met you and Jungkook me and Lena were close to Baekhyun and Chanyeol but they had moved overseas and when you guys left to start your career 3 years ago they came back, but they weren't exactly the same people me and Lena knew before. They asked us out and me and Lena said yes to them. As time went by they were different and Lena was the one who fought back, at both of them when I couldn't...." I couldn't say anymore as all the memories came back.

Yonngi pulled me into his chest letting me let out all those tears that needed to fall.

Lena's POV

I swang open the door to see a clean, professional office which was exactly how I wanted to look like. I took a seat and Jungkook came by and sat down with me.

"Lena is it ok if I asked you something?" Confusion spread across my face as I nodded.

"Last night I saw you and Kathleen walk in and you didn't look happy but extremely upset," he said looking into my eyes.

Not being able to cope with the emotions inside of me I looked straight at the floor, hoping my tears would dissappear but it was too late.

I was crying. Jungkook held my hand showing me that it was ok to open up to him and that's what I did.

"This happened before me and Kathleen met you and Yoongi, we were friends with two boys that had gone overseas. But when you went to continue and improve building your career they came back and I dated the boy called Chanyeol and Kathleen dated the other Baekhyun." I took a minute to breathe, Jungkook had a worried and concerned look on his face.

"Gradually, we got to see a side of them that we thought we'd never see. They started lashing out at me and Kathleen out of no where. We didn't breathe a word to anyone as we trusted them more than we trusted ourselves at the time and thought that maybe they were stressed out because of work but we were wrong, the came a day where all trust was broken. They had physically and emotionally hurt us, somehow I had plucked up the courage as I couldn't take it anymore the scars, the comments, everything and especially the way Kathleen was treated, Baekhyun treated her even worst. I had to do something about it, I stood up for myself and helped Kathleen, I also told my father about some of it just not every single detail and it was put to an end. Yesterday we bumped into them both it was really difficult as we had amazing memories with them and it hurt, so that's why me and Kathleen were so devistated last night. I'm sorry we didn't tell you and Yoongi last time you two came and stayed" Finishing my sentence I felt something wrap around me.

It was Jungkook, he had his arms wrapped around me comforting me as I cried into his hoodie. Thinking about what I had told him was enough I couldn't tell him about the mafia business, well not yet at least.

No ones POV

After telling the boys about their dark past with the two boys they had once trusted so much they headed out to gets some food.

Entering a restaurant the tsunami of the smell of food rushed towards them as they took a seat. They ordered their food and tucked in before getting home and resting.

*******************
*IMPORTANT*
So basically Lena & Kathleen met Baekhun & Chanyeol before meeting Jungkook & Yoongi. After Jungkook & Yoongi went to join Big Hit Baekhun & Chanyeol came back and dated Lena & Kathleen but treated them badly and left that's when Jungkook & Yoongi had come back for a bit before debuting but Lena & Kathleen kept it from them till this point.

Just to put out there that I don't have a problem with Baekhyun, Chanyeol or EXO I just used them as characters

Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺