Suspicious bodyguard

No ones POV

The next day Lena and Kathleen woke up early so that they could go do some grocery shopping.

One of their bodyguards had assisted them, Lena and Kathleen knew the identity of the tall, well built men who worked for them. Before Lena and Kathleen's bodyguards get assigned for their job Lena and Kathleen would be well aware of there background and what they looked like under those dark shaded glasses. But for some reason the bodyguard that was assigned for today was unusual.

Lena and Kathleen never kept their guard down as they were highly suspicious about this one particular bodyguard.

Kathleen was so happy entering the supermarket because I mean who wouldn't, it's a store filled with food.

Buying all the things they needed they walked over to the counter to pay. Kathleen to one half of the grocery bags while Lena took the other half.

Heading down to the car Lena and Kathleen put the bags in the boot and got in, the bodyguard for into his car and followed the girl's.

After doing grocery shopping Lena and Kathleen thought that now was a good time to go and get a spa treatment and relax for a bit.

They both entered the salon and were greeted by two kind lady's who gestured them to seat themselves down and relax.

*30 minutes later*

Kathleen's POV

It's so nice to finally put my feet up and enjoy a nice, soothing message. I'm telling you the spa salon is the best thing that was ever created for woman kind.

It was nearly the end of our spa treatment meaning that we would have to leave and get back to the hotel. ☹

The lady that had conducted my spa treatment had finished before Lena's. Glancing back at Lena I see that she still had her face pack on so I whipped out my phone and took a picture of her. 😂😂😂

She is so gonna kill me for this but what she doesn't know about won't hurt her.

Lena's POV

Finishing off, me and Kathleen head out of the spa salon where we found 'our' bodyguard stood by the door.

This time he was acting stranger than before, strange isn't it?

Soon as Kathleen had stepped out besides me the bodyguard yet again walked close by.

It was creeping the schnitzel out of me, as I was thinking from the corner of my eye I saw him dig into his pockets and there it was a syringe.

Hesitating on what to do I push Kathleen to the side and in it went. The liquid could be felt running down my arm and into my system.

After the incident I had lost conscious.

Kathleen's POV

I was walking and could sense the bodyguard seriously close but didn't say a thing nor did I keep an eye on him. Walking along in my own thoughts I was suddenly pushed aside.

Lena had pushed me and was injected with some sort of substance. The bodyguard fled from the scene but before he could get away I grabbed his collar which revealed a tattoo that looked familiar but during that moment I couldn't really put my finger on where I had seen it.

All my focus was on Lena and getting her back to the hotel before something else could go wrong. Lifting her up and using all my strength I managed To get her into the passenger seat, I got into the driver's seat and drove back to the hotel.

You see I could drive but Lena always drives because I rather sit and do nothing and plus I think she fears of me meeting us with an accident. But I only drove when I needed to for like emergencies otherwise I would use our personal driver back at home but since we were in Seoul and Lena rented a car, we didn't get a personal driver so here I am driving.

The staff helped me carry Lena up into her room, I specifically told the staff not to inform my father about this otherwise he would go and tell Lena's father and they both would get worried. The staff did as they were told and left me with Lena.

I felt really bad, watching my best friend who's like a sister to me laying there unconscious.

"It should've been me instead and not you," I breathed with my eyes closed.

"Are you crazy, if it was you I would've gone crazy so luckily it wasn't you!" a small, weak voice said

Opening my eyes that were wide like this 👀 I smiled that Lena had awaken. I pulled her into a tight embrace until she felt as if she needed oxygen to breathe again.

Lena's POV

Sitting up. I comfortable sat and my throat felt dry. I told Kathleen about my dry throat and Kathleen ran to get me some water which I gulped down fast as lighting. It was getting dark and we needed to eat so we decided to order some Panda Express.

Just as we were eating I asked Kathleen if she had found out who the bodyguard was or who he was working with. She told me that she saw a tattoo on the guy that looked familiar to her but she couldn't remember where she had seen it. That's when I had a suspect I picked up my phone to show Kathleen a picture of a tattoo:

 That's when I had a suspect I picked up my phone to show Kathleen a picture of a  tattoo:

Asking her if this was what the tattoo had looked like she nodded in response.
Clarifying my suspicion it turns out that the bodyguard did come with an intention and he is from a mafia team. He isn't a mafia himself but one of those that works for the mafia, the little earthworm you could say that does all the dirty work.

"He was sent to us with an intention," I state

"By who?" questioned Kathleen, sitting on the edge of my bed wanting to know who.

"It's one of Min-Ju's and Ji-Su's men!"

*************************
Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺