I'll go...You stay

No ones POV

The girls woke up early the next day so that they could get on the private jet and arrive within a good time. The earlier they got back home to Busan and finished whatever work they had they could carry on with their holiday in Seoul.

Lena already packed a few things with her as she knows that after the work was completed she would be coming back. Kathleen on the other hand didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay and hang out with the boys but mainly Yoongi.

Lena's POV

I was gonna be mature about this and not be all gloomy like a sad child who's ice cream had fallen. On the other hand, when it comes to Kathleen it's a whole different level she is gloomy.

Thinking of a way to help her stay in Seoul, a thought strikes me as I got up and dashed into Kathleen's room.

*knock kncok*

"Come in," yelled my gloomy Friend.

"Heeeeyyyyy!" I said all cheery

"Why are you so happy when we have to leave, especially when I'm leaving behind my soon-to-be boyfriend?"

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" I exclaimed

"What?"

"How about I go back to Busan, finish work and then come back and then you can tell me about how close you and Yoongi would have gotten while I was in Busan!"

Kathleen gasped and started jumping up and down like a grasshopper, approving with the idea.

"But I'll be alone and I don't want you to go back alone," she said disappointed

"It's ok I'm a tough girl and you could get Yoongi to stay over so your not alone,"

No ones POV

Kathleen's face once again had brighten up as she was excited and happy even though Lena wasn't gonna be there for the time being she still knew that Yoongi would stay over and not let her stay alone.

"Also here's the Keys to the Range Rover,"  Lena handed over the car keys to Kathleen and went to get her suitcase.

Kathleen accompanied Lena down to the lobby and into the taxi and bid farewell to her friend.

Kathleen's POV

I made my way back up to my room and took out my phone and decided to text Yoongi and see how they were getting on,

*Kathleen*
Hey, how r u & the others?

*Yoongi*
Hey, I'm good and so r the others, I was just taking a nap.

*Kathleen*
Sorry if I disturbed u it's just that Lena has left and I have nothing else to do.

*Yoongi*
Left???

*Kathleen*
No, not in a bad way or anything  dw she is fine, no need to panic.

*Kathleen*
So can I come over?
I'll also explain about Lena!

*Yoongi*
Ya know u don't need to ask our door is open for both u and Lena whenever

*Kathleen*
😊😊😊
Ok see ya in a bit

*Yoongi*
See ya

Going through my clothes I needed to find something to blow Yoongi's mind. We are are close as friends but I wanna be more to him than that maybe in future we will.
Damaging through hundreds of clothes I find something that I think I could pull off:

Good that it's a sunny day today!

I headed out and sat in the driver's seat of the car, when all I could think about was Lena.

Lena's POV

Picking up my suitcase I handed it over to one of the guards who had placed it on the plane for me.

I chose to let Kathleen stay so that she could stay by Yoongi's side and hopefully they click, she hasn't eyed a boy in ages because she fell for Yoongi.

Even if it meant me finishing the work without her help I would want her to live happily and get the boy of her dreams.

Boarding onto my private jet  I settled myself down and took a nap.

Jin's POV

After practice I was sitting in my room and decided to play some Mario game on my phone. It was nearly time for Lunch so I decided to get myself downstairs and prepare lunch for everybody.

I asked Yoongi to help me. He walked in and helped cut the vegetables.

"Kathleen would also be coming over for lunch too," he said while not looking up but still dicing the vegetables into small pieces.

"What about Lena?"

"I don't exactly know the full story but Kathleen said something saying that Lena had left but I don't know if that was back to Busan or she went out to do something on her own."

Interesting, well I'm sure Kathleen would explain more in detail when she arrives.

Jungkook's POV

I was about to enter the kitchen till I heard Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung talking. I it was wrong to eavesdrop on their conversation like that but honestly right now I was confused.

Thinking about what they where talking about I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. I quickly ran over to the sofa and pulled out my phone making it seem as if I didn't hear what they were talking about and continued doing so.

I need to know more, where have you gone Lena?

-

No ones POV

Kathleen had come and joined the others for lunch, Yoongi definitely had noticed her outfit and liked it a lot. He liked it that much that he wouldn't stop looking at her for the rest of the lunch.

On the other hand, there was Jungkook and Jin who were intrigued on finding out where Lena had gone but obviously did not bring the topic up until they had finished eating lunch.

*after lunch*

Taehyung and Hoseok were playing on with their game console, Namjoon was in his and Jin's room working on his raps and the rest were chatting.

Jungkook was fiddling with his thumbs and messaged Lena but he didn't get a reply which left a frowning Kookie.

"So Kathleen when you messaged me you said something about Lena and that she had Left, what did you mean?"

****************************
Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺