Amusement park

Lena's POV

Waking up to the ringing of the alarm clock. I jumped out bed, completing my daily morning routine I got dressed into this:

Opening the door, I crept over to Kathleen's bed and getting closer to her ear to shout "WAKE UP!!!!"

Instantly she shot her eyes open giving me a deadly glare, without any hesitation I ran out of the room and hid behind the couch which displayed in the centre of the living room.

Hearing the sound of the shower go off I knew it wad safe to come out so I got out from hiding and sat on the couch on my phone.

Kathleen's POV

Not being bothered to chase after Lena I just grabbed my towel and washed up after doing my morning routine.

Obviously, I'm not going to let her off the hook I will get my revenge. Quickly getting dressed into this:

I sneaked into the living room to see Lena sitting on the couch on her phone. Slowly, I crept up close to her and jumped up shouting "BOO!!!"

"AAHHHH!!!"

"Yaaah why did you scare me like that?"

Giving my devilish smile I answered, "I think we both know the answer to why I scared you!"

It was almost time, the time when the boys would be coming to pick us up to go to the amusement park. I really don't like rides but just because Yoongi asked I wasn't gonna turn down this opportunity.

I really do like him, more than a bestfriend should but can u blame me like damn those eyes that sparkle everytime he smile and not to forget about his d...

Snapped out of my dirty thoughts Lena grabbed my hand leading me out of the room. The hotel corridors were quiet which left me in a relaxed mood.

Lena locked the door behind her as we made our way out where a van was outside the hotel building.

Hoseok's POV

Omg, I missed Lena and Kathleen. I chose to wait outside the van so I could be first to greet them. Waiting for about 5 minutes I saw a figure approaching and I knew that it was Lena.

She wasn't walking but skipping in joy with a big smile planted on my face. As she approched me my smile grew as she has gotton more beautiful since the last time I saw her.

I spread my arms out wide as she ran into them,
"I missed you sunshine oppa," she said looking up at me.

I gave her one of my special smiles as Kathleen slowly caught up panting, "Dang Lena you need some milk, you ran away so fast!"

Laughing at her words we were interupted by the rest of the Bangtan posset.

Before we knew me, Lena and Kathleen were crowded by Jungkook, Yoongi, Jin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Jimin hugging us into a big, friendly embrace.

-

No ones POV

The car journey was fun, Kathleen and Yoongi were both sleeping yaaa they are a good match. While Lena and Jungkook were messing around and the rest were playing a long, boring game.