✈Flight✈

Btw Lena and Kathleen live in Busan while bangtan live in Seoul but met Jungkook and Yoongi in Seoul when they were in Busan considering it is also Jungkook's hometown

Kathleen's POV

Waking up and rubbing my eyes I turn round to see the time "HOLY TOENAILS!!!" Shrieking loud that people who were in Zimbabwe could hear I was shook.

Shook that I woke up so early without it being a school day nor having Lena messaging, calling or barging into my room to wake me.

As I sat there so proud of myself I remember that I have to meet very important people to make business deals with, "UHHH the struggles of life!" I thought before walking into the bathroom to wash up.

Lena's POV

Struggling to wake up since I had read ff's most through the night I got out of bed and stretched. Remembering about the business meeting I walked to the bathroom to bathe and do my daily routine.

(20 minutes later)

Getting out and getting dressed I headed down to have breakfast with my mother and father, texting Kathleen to meet me at the company before sitting down.

-

No ones POV

Lena and Kathleen met up at the company and were also accompliced by Mark as he will be helping out. Mark loved to spend time with Lena and Kathleen even if that meant working with them.

Since they've met eachother they've promised to be there for one another and keep their friendship. That's why Mark agreed on helping and keeping the business safe and on task while Lena and Kathleen were to take a break.

Waiting for the business man and woman to arrive, one of the staff knocked on the door and allowing the business men and woman to enter.

At one point Kathleen seemed to have gotton bored and zoned out, then getting nudged by Lena, Kathleen shook her head to un- zone herself.

Everyone in the meeting room were writing away on notepads, focusing on what each person were saying to one another. It was Lena's turn to go up and suggest her ideas for the company, Kathleen and Mark also helped point out other key information.

Gathering all information that was needed the meeting came to an end. The three of them shaked each of the bussiness men and woman's hand and greeted them out.

"Wow that was good for our first ever business meeting, wasn't it," asked Mark.

Nodding heads Kathleen then responded, "Yh it was, but after a while it gets boring, and then you just wish to be home reading!"

"Yh, reading stray kids smut!" In unison spoke Lena and Mark as they high-fived and laughed.

-

Lena's POV

"I know you'll look after this place, we trust just let us know when you need help with anything and I mean anything," reassuringly I said to Mark before jogging back to the car.

Kathleen chose to wait in the car as I quickly spoke to Mark and hug him before heading to the drivers seat. As usual Kathleen was Jamming out to kpop music.

We had to drive back to mine so that my family driver could drive us to our private jet as I didn't wanna leave my precious baby all by himself.

Our luggages were already taken to the jet before we went to the business meeting so we didn't have to take anything else. Quickly hugging my parents goodbye I ran into the car and sat besides Kathleen.

Kathleen's POV

Jamming out to my daddy's I didn't realise that we had already reached our location, since I was wearing headphones and to focused.

Lazily getting out we climbed up the steps and into the jet, it was nice and classy. Just my type to take a long, cosy ass nap on.

Lena took a seat on one side while I took a seat on the opposite side. We were given food and who turns down food come on food is life, it keeps us alive people just like ff's.

Lena's POV

Throught the whole journey I kept thinking about how much fun it would be to see the rest of the boys, especially to see Hoseok's bright smile along with Taehyungs box smile.

Namjoon and is capability of breaking everything that exists, Jin and his motherly affection towards everyone and Jimin with his flirtations. I tell ya the closeness between each of the boys towards each other is something so unique and special that it can't even be put into words.

Sitting there bored with nothing to do I decided to take a picture and post it on my social media. After doing so I felt a bit tired and took a nap.

(25 minutes later)

Rubbing my sleepy eyes I wake up, looking out of the jet windows I could see the beautiful city beneath as we were close to landing.

Shaking Kathleen to wake up which seemed to take ages as she was a deep sleeper like Yoongi, no wonder they are like a match made up in heaven. She opened up her eyes,

"Come on we're landing, we need to get out fast as our driver is waiting," with that she jumped out of her seat and we both made our way out.

No ones POV

Getting out of the car, the staff got out their lugagges and started taking them in while Lena and Kathleen stood with their jaws open at how beautiful the hotel was.

Walking up to the desk they registered in and were warmly greeted by the staff as they knew who they were and how important they are. As they are from a well known, rich families.

But kept it low so that no one around would know who they were, because of the importance that Lena's and Kathleen's families held, but they knew they weren't those typical self-centered avacodos that always get picked and are popular for their wealth and power.

Heading into the hotels top floor which is the V.I.P area with the staff with their luggages with huge eyes. The place was like a mini apartment, correction like a penthouse which was epic.

-

Unpacking in their rooms they met up in the living room and sat down on the couch. Lena and Kathleen got out their devices to read ff's which they loved to read.

Suddenly, Lena got a notification.

Lena's POV

Grabbing my phone from my pocket I recieved a message from Jin:

*Jin*
I see that you and Kathleen are in Seoul?

*Lena*
Yh, we got a chance to get a break from work

*Jin*
Ok, send me the address of the ur hotel, plz?

*Lena*
Here, xxxxx hotel , but why?

*Jin*
Me and Taehyung are coming over!

*Lena*
Wait, what!

*Lena*
Hellooooooo

*Lena*
Reply!!!!

*Lena*
Ok finee see ya later

*******************
Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺