She's missing

Lena's POV

Arriving home I fall onto the couch and wanted to eat my cookie dough ice cream that I didn't get to finish but unfortunately it had already melted.

I called one of the maids to see if we had anymore in the freezer and to my luck we did. She handed me my ice cream with a spoon and I continued surfing through channels to find something good to watch.

After looking through I finally found something, "Doctor Strange"

Watching k-dramas for a while it was time for me to eat.

-

Jungkook's POV

We all sat at the dinner table and Kathleen also joined, she sat besides Yoongi. They looked like a really cute couole I could just imagine that being me and Lena. I smiled at my own thoughts a continued eating my food.

I helped hyung wash everything up,

"What's wrong Jungkook-ah?" Jin hyung asks

"Nothing why?"

"It's just that your mood seems a bit down,"

I didn't say anyrhing.

"Is it about Lena, you miss her don't you?"

After hearing her name I smile, was it that obvious of course I was missing her.

"It is isn't it, aish our Maknae is missing his beloved Lena" Jin hyung teased

I didn't put the effort in to fight back at his words but carried on helping out with the work.

We finished cleaning up and Yoongi hyung went to stay with Kathleen at the hotel again which I thought was pretty kind of him to do so that she wasn't alone.

I laid in my bed scrolling through pictures of me and Lena before falling deep into sleep.

*Next day*

Kathleen's POV

I woke up and went into the kitchen to make some breakfast, halfway through making breakfast a pair of arms jerked around my waist and I was back hugged by my boyfriend.

"Morning," I say

"Morning babe" he responds making my heart flutter  by the word

I placed breakfast on the table and we both tucked in and enjoyed the food. I cleaned up the dishes with a little help from Yoongi and we both sat down on the couch.

We decided to watch a film together, being the gentleman he can be Yoongi let me pick the movie and he made some popcorn.

Lena's POV

I woke up washed up, got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. Mother and father came downstairs with their luggages I looked at them confused.

"Me and your father will be leaving to Japan for a bit as we have some work over there," I nodded as I understood that they had some mafia work also operating in Japan

"When will you be back?"

"Well it won't be a short stay maybe a month or so and Kathleen's parents will also be going but you will be going back to Seoul soon so you will be fine," my mother said and they both left after giving me a goodbye hug.

I didn't mind because after doing one last task I could get back to Seoul and my home won't be lonely the maids will be here as they will look after my home.

I ate my breakfast and went to work if I finished my last task and help Mark with whatever files he needed my help with I could go back to Seoul and Chill.

I walked into my office to find a huge pile of files that needed to be signed and sent off luckily there were people to send them off so all I had to do was sign them. Signing every file my hand started to hurt from all the signing. That's when a thought came to my head 'I wonder after fan signings if Bangtans hand would hurt like how mine is right now'

I snapped out of my thoughts when Mark had entered my office with STARBUCKS in his hand. He handed me one which I was sooooo grateful for. I took a sip of my Starbucks drinks and felt relieved to have.

Me and Mark discussed a few Things regarding the business and how he will be handling it while me and Kathleen are in Seoul and that he should just call or text any one of us if he needs help with anything. Whether that's with the business or anything in general as he still was our friend.

Everything that I needed to do was complete so I decided to go home and sort out anything there before packing my things.

I finished packing my things until I received a call....

-

Yoongi's POV

We finished watching the movie and that's when I decided to take Kathleen out on a walk. We found a park and decided to walk by and sit on the swings. I noticed a flower cart and told Kathleen to wait for me as I wanted to get her a flower.

Kathleen's POV

Yoongi told me to wait as he disappeared off somewhere I was waiting till a figure appeared in front of me.

"It's you,"

It was that one of Min-Ju's and Ji-Su's men that was spying on me and Lena that day. He grabbed my arm and covered my mouth from screaming and injected me with something before I could do anything my surrounding started to get blurry and everything turned pitch black as I closed my eyes.

Yoongi's POV

I went back to where I had left Kathleen but there was no sign of her. I looked around the area but nothing. The delicate, red rose held in my hand for Kathleen I dropped before sprinting back to the bangtan house.

I opened the door and ran in, everyone looked at me with worried eyes I was on the edge of crying as I didn't know what to do.

"What wrong Yoongi?" - Jin

"I can't find her,"

"Who?" - Jimin

"KATHLEEN, I don't know where she is" I cried

"It's ok tell us everything,"

I told them everything that happened and they decide that we should go look for her.

"Wait shouldn't we tell Lena?"- Jungkook

Lena's POV

I received a call from Yoongi,

"Hello,"

"Kathleen's missing!"

*******************************
Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺