❤HORROR MOVIES❤

No ones POV

Jungkook and Yoongi walked in the screening room to see that Lena ans Kathleen had already got the snacks, movie, blankets and cushions ready.

Yoongi went over to Kathleen and sat close next to her, whereas Jungkook sat close beside Lena.

"So, what movie are we watching?" Asked Yoongi waiting for the movie to start.
"Jigsaw, it's a new one that came out so we decided we will watch it seeing as loads of people have been saying it's really good but scary," Lena replied staring at the screen waiting for it to load.

"Wait, so it's a horror film, won't you girls get scared?" Jungkook said giving Lena and Kathleen a questionable look.
"No, I'm sure me and Lena are tough enough to watch it if the others could," replied Kathleen sounding sure that her and Lena could handle it.

Kathleen's POV

As we started the movie I was actually already feeling edgy and tried my hardest not to show it. From the corner of my eyes i can see Yoongi, he showed no emotion towards the movie but kept his focus on the screen.

Lena's POV

Now, we were half way through the movie and I was already squirming in my seat gripping onto the pilliow that was between my legs and my chest. Keeping my eyes closed I slowly open them to take a look at Kathleen to see a huge sign of fear built up in her.

Time skip to the End of Jigsaw

No ones POV

Lena & Kathleen went into their room and Jungkook & Yoongi went into theirs.

It was a dark and rainy night and Lena and Kathleen both were frighten, throught the movie they both tried their hardest not to end up screaming to prove a point to the boys but it looks like they failed and were afraid.

"Shall I text the boys to stay in our room tonight," Lena asked Kathleen before Lena could finish her sentence Kathleen immediately began nodding her head for a countless of times.
Messages:

*Lena*:
Hey

*Jungkook*
Hey Lena, what's up?

*Lena*
Well, me and Kathleen were wondering if you and Yoongi could stay with us in our room

*Jungkook *
Whyyy???

*Lena*
Well, actually we.....

*Jungkook *
Are you and Kathleen afraid from after watching the movie?

*Lena*
Whaaat!
Pfft, noooo

*Jungkook*
Lena!
Tell me the truth!

*Lena*
Ok, fine yesss me and Kathleen are literally dying!

Lena's POV

Just after I sent that message there was a knock on the door. Hiding under the covers on my bed I tell the person, "Come in it's open".

The door flew open and in came Jungkook and Yoongi, Yoongi took Kathleen with him while Jungkook stayed with me.

"Are you ok?" He asked in such a sweet, soft tone rubbing his thumb against the side of my cheeck, making me wanna scream from his touch.

"Yeah, im ok now that you're here," I softly said as he held onto me as my head layed in his chest. Hearing his heart beat helped me to calm down.

He layed beside me assuring me that it was ok and that I should sleep.

Jungkook's POV

As Lena layed beside me I gave her a reassuring look to say that she could go to sleep and that I'll be by her side and thats what I did.

I rubbed the back of my hand against her soft skin and admired her beauty as it made my heart skip a beat each time. I just couldn't wait till the day she'll become mine and no one else's.

Kathleen's POV

Yoongi led me into the room that Jungkook and him were suppose to sleep in. As soon as I stepped into the room I closed the door behind me and soon as I turned round I saw Yoongi walk up to me.

Not knowing what was gonna happen or what to do I just stood there. Suddenly, I was pulled into a tight embrace, at first I stood there frozen not knowing how to react. After a few seconds I bought my arms up from besides me and hugged Yoongi back.

Breathing in his scent I wished that we could stay in this position  forever. Pulling away he looked into my eyes and says "Let's go to sleep, shall we?"

I nodded as he gestured me to go and lay on the bed while he layed beside me holding me close to him. Breathing in his scent I slowly driffted of to sleep.

Yoongi's POV

It felt so good, so good to hold her in my arms when she was in the time of need for one. I want to be that person who gets to hold her in my arms whenever she was afraid. I never want to let her go.

Her soft little snores can be heard making me feel at peace as she was sleeping in peace. My eyes met her face not looking at anything else but at her.

Kathleen is amazing, I hope that she will agree to be mine because I couldn't imagine another boys hands on her precious face accept for mine.

No ones POV

Soon after Lena and Kathleen fell asleep both Jungkook and Yoongi also fell asleep with the girls closr to them.

They couldn't have wished their night to end any other way than for them to be sleeping next to the girls they trurly loved.

************************

Sorry for the creepy image, that's the only image I could think of that would relate to with this chapter.

Don't forget to vote!!!
☺☺☺