A matter of looks

"Forgive me madam, I'm really sorry, I did not want to," said Chiara to the poor woman while helping her to get up. Meanwhile, she noticed that the woman had a very expensive dress, with pearls almost everywhere and a pearl necklace. "Quiet quiet, do not worry, I did not get anything, just a little 'headache," said the woman now standing. "O-oh my god but you are... are..." Chiara stammered. "Ahaha it's me! Pleasure, Livia" "P-pleasure, Chiara ... but you were not in London? The owner of a restaurant in Città del Pieve told me that your husband ... here ... had been called for an important event and you had to leave ... "she said with her heart beating wildly. "But what important event! Ahah Colin and I just wanted to pass through Siena and then return in the evening, you came to see him? Come and I'll introduce you, even though I think you know him well ahah". Chiara believed she was in a dream. Livia Firth presenting her to the man she loved the most! She pinched her arm and it hurt: she was not dreaming. "Hey honey, she's Chiara, she hit me in the face with the door while I was trying to go to the bathroom .. Chiara, he's Colin, my husband," said Livia smiling. "Ah, pleasure Chiara, I am glad you gave Livia a door in the face" and they all laughed together. Colin held out his hand and she took it with such happiness that she gripped it very tightly. "Ah, and then there are Luca and Matteo, our children." "Hi Chiara," Matteo exclaimed, holding out his hand from the seat. "Hi," Luca said, seeming more shy and awkward. Chiara's aunt had meanwhile noticed the hustle and bustle at the table and also noticed that Chiara was there. She approached and with great surprise noticed that it was Colin with his family. "Oh my God, but they are ..." she said. "Ah aunt! They are Colin, Livia, Matteo and Luca!" Chiara said enthusiastically. "Hello, your niece is really nice, you know, and also very pretty!" Colin said looking happy. Chiara blushed and looked at him, happy too. "Chiara was really sad that we did not find you in Città del Pieve today, Mr. Firth ..." the excited aunt said. The girl blushed but tried to cover up the embarrassment by asking for an autograph to Colin. He willingly accepted and even took a picture with her. Chiara gave another pinch to her arm, convinced she was dreaming, but she changed her mind. They talked for a long time, everyone except Luca. He was nice, and sometimes he looked at Chiara, too, but never said anything. It was 8 pm and they were all forced to leave. "We'll meet again, right?" said Livia smiling. "I really hope so Livia, we live in the Marche, I leave you my e-mail, everything will be very confidential, of course, so you can warn us, ok?" said her aunt with a big smile. "Agree!"

Meanwhile, Chiara hugged Colin before leaving and noticed that he too held her tightly. She blushed and squeezed him again. She also hugged Matteo, with whom she had exchanged phone numbers, and Luca, who greeted her with a "Bye Chiara". She was impressed, considering he had not spoken to her all evening. She looked at Colin one last time and then got into the car with her aunt. That night she only dreamed of Colin, she dreamed of seeing him again and hugging him, of being with him again.

A few days later, her aunt rushed into her bedroom to let her know that Colin was going to the Marche, unfortunately, without Livia and their children. That time, her aunt brought her husband, who was really curious to meet Mr. Firth. Colin was waiting for them in a luxury bar in a Marche town and it was really nice. Chiara's eyes lit up as she saw him. He wore only a white shirt, he had taken off the jacket because of the hot atmosphere in the bar.

Their eyes were intertwined in a complex knot, and they smiled.

"Hi, you are Mr. Firth I bet!" To ruin the atmosphere was the uncle, who in the euphoria, shouted rather loudly. Fortunately, in the bar there were only the bartenders who turned baffled. "Er, yes, it's me, pleasure ... And you are ...?" "Oh I'm Marco, husband of this beautiful woman and uncle of this beautiful girl that you have already had the opportunity to meet." Colin looked at Chiara. She blushed. They sat down at a table and talked for a while, until her aunt decided to go out for a walk and take her husband with her. She wanted to leave Chiara with her idol for a while. She knew how much she dreamed of it. And so, after greeting, they went out. Chiara turned red and Colin laughed. "Are you embarrassed?" he asked. "Well ... it really does not happen every day to sit near your idol!" she shyly smiled. "You do not have to, just consider me Colin, not the actor that everyone praises." And he took her hand. Chiara looked at him smiling "Ok, Colin!". They kept talking for a long time. "Sorry Colin but I have to go for a minute in the bathroom." she said slightly embarrassed. "Oh, do not worry, go ahead!" And so she did. While washing her hands, she noticed behind her that the door was opening.