Witty Chapter Title

I woke up the next morning at an hour where McDonalds is no longer selling breakfast, my head pounding and my bed feeling emptier than normal. I turned over and looked at Lauren who had her head covered by the blanket, a groan escaping her lips. So she was feeling the major hangover, too.

I decided then that I should probably look at my phone, knowing I was notorious for sending drunk texts. 

To; Harry Styles

Omggggggg Harrryyyyy! It’s Dora! I have the backpack you bring the drugs!!!

To; Louis Tomlinson

Louis! I’ve been abducted by Aladin! HELP! 

To; Lauren Boo Boo

Omggggggg Aladin is carrying me back to our rooooommmmmm

Most people were smart enough not to text me back when I was drunk, knowing that I’d keep a conversation going on for hours about anything. Literally, I once had a full conversation about lobsters living in my walls. I guess they didn’t pay rent. 

I sighed, leaning back in my bed. I looked over at Lauren, who was now checking her phone as well. 

“When did Zayn leave?” She asked, looking away from her phone.

“Huh?” I asked, cocking my head. 

“Oh sorry, do you prefer Aladin? You were calling him Aladin all night last night,” She said, a smile teasing her lips, “Dude why the hell are you topless?” She asked, her eyes widening.

I looked down to see that I was (barely) wearing only my bra, and that I had some point licked my pants off as well. My eyes widened drastically, and looking back at Lauren, it seemed she had come to the same realization.

“LAUREN DID I HAVE SEX WITH ZAYN!?” I asked.

“SHIT MAN I DON’T KNOW I PASSED OUT AFTER YOU TWO CAME IN!” She yelled back. I jumped up, grabbing for my clothes that were strewn about the floor. For whatever reason, my first instinct was to smell them. They smelled like my Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume, which did not help much at all. I started chewing on my lip, a tell tale sign that I was freaking the fuck out.

But that’s pretty obvious already, isn’t it? 

“Lauren this isn’t good,” I said, sitting down on the floor, or more over, in the mess. I ran my hands over my face, trying to remember anything from the night before. The last thing I remembered was Niall handing me a drink.

Well, if anything, I can blame him for all of this. 

“Why not?” She asked, coming down and sitting with me, her comforter wrapped around her. I gave her an, ‘are you stupid?’ glare.

“Look Ariel, it’s obvious you’re both trying to avoid your past, and it’s also obvious that your past doesn’t want to be avoided. I see the way he looks at you, and the way you steal glances at him, you’re both trying to hard to cover it but god dammit,” she said, leaning over and taking my face in her hand, squeezing my cheeks forcefully, “You two need to just get over it. He fucked up, okay. You’re obviously still head over heels for each other and if you don’t do something soon so help me god I will take him for myself!” She exclaimed, dropping her hand from my face and banging her first on the floor. I looked at her wide eyed, not wanting to admit that every single word that had escaped her lips was true.

I’d always loved Zayn, from the moment he kissed me in my backyard I’d known I loved him. He was my best friend, my rock, my everything. But he hurt me so much, how could I know he wouldn’t do it again? How could I know that after my contract was up he wouldn’t just drop me again? 

Nothing was certain, and that scared me so much. So much that I found myself grabbing any article of clothing and rushing to change, not bothering to fix my hair or anything before I rushed out of the door. I couldn’t be around anyone who knew right now, I could barely stand to be around myself. The one thing I wanted to accomplish right now was simple - find out if I’d lost my virginity to Zayn Malik. 

Don’t judge me for still being a virgin, I’m waiting for the one, you know? 

I don’t really know when it happened, but somehow I’d found myself sitting in Liam Payne’s lap, crying my eyes out. Somewhere between my sort of fight with Lauren and my epic breakdown slash panic attack, I’d ran to his room and spilled everything to him.

Everything. 

I was trying to avoid this, to get away from people knowing, but somehow I’d just melted down in front of Liam and told him everything so easily. He rubbed my back easily, whispering sweet words into my ear.

“I just,” I sobbed, “I can’t even look at him anymore Liam! And what if it happened? What if I gave him that? How will I stick out this tour knowing I gave him everything in one drunken mistake?” I spat, new tears beginning to spill from my eyes. 

“Give me your phone,” Liam said, taking my phone from my hand before actually getting permission. He looked at it for a second, before finally finding what he was looking for and beginning to type away at it. I tried to see what he was typing, but when I did this he took the opportunity to scoot me out of his lap and stand up, holding the phone a little higher than he really needed to.

Screw tall people. 

He handed my phone back to me with a satisfied grin on his face, as if he’d just finished doing some sort of dirty work. I cringed, not sure if I wanted to check what he had done.

To; Zayn. 

DID WE HAV THE SEX LAST NIGHT!? 

From; Zayn. 

Uh. Can we talk in person? Meet me in the park in 10. xx 

My eyes widened so wide I turned into an owl and flew away. Okay not really, but my eyes didn’t widen quite a considerable amount. I looked up at Liam who was looking satisfied. 

“First of all, fuck you,” I said, standing up from where I was still seated in his hotel bed, “Second, you spelled ‘have’ wrong, stupid.” I laughed, ruffling his hair with my hand and making my way toward the door.

Liam made a comment about thanking him for saving my marriage, or something, but I ignored it, deciding that he was not worth responding to at this moment in time. I’d honestly planned on avoiding Zayn, because, well, that’s what girls do. They avoid problems, and expect everyone to figure it out somehow. I don’t really know why we do it, honestly, but we do, and right now was a time I really wished I was doing just that.

But here I was, getting gutsy and walking to the small park like area connected to the hotel, the area behind the bar/club/thing. I bit my lip nervously as I approached it, standing next to a tree that looked most fitting to stand by.

In the time it took Zayn to get to me, I checked my appearance three times in my phone’s front facing camera, picked off most of the nail polish on my fingers, chewed a small sore into my lower lip, and overall made myself look like an insane asylum escapee. 

Out of nowhere I was being sent tumbling to the ground, my head bouncing off the grass unexpectedly hard. Next thing I knew I was seeing stars and losing all vision.

“Ow!” I cried, trying to sit up but failing, considering there was a hard mass on top of me. 

Well, thanks for being late Zayn, you successfully allowed my kidnapping. 

--------------------------------------------------

I get to start my new story now I’m so happy :D