Hot and Steamy

(A/N) THINGS GET HOT AND STEAMY IN THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU’RE UNDER THIRTEEN OR WHATEVER READ AFTER THE SQUIGGLY LINES. 

SORRY NOT SORRY 

Zayn and I had somehow become inseparable, and it really seemed like love was in the air. Louis found a girl, Niall had found a girl, and the boys very stubborn pianist was working her way into Harry’s heart slowly but surely. 

It was two in the morning, and Zayn had taken me to another hotel, one that was way too nice to even exist I swear to you, for us to have time alone together. He was currently watching TV, while I washed my face in the bathroom. 

“Hey Ariel?” Zayn called, surprising me so much I bumped my head in the head of the sink. I winced, standing up and rubbing the top of my head as I walked out to where Zayn was sitting, flower petals lacing our bed.

“What the he-” He stopped me, walking up and pushing my hand down, kissing the spot where the bump was. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my ear against his chest so that I could hear his heartbeat. It was going a mile a minute, and I swear if it beat any faster it would sputter out of his chest and take off. 

I looked up at him, his eyes were nervous too, like he had words on the tip of his tongue but couldn’t get them out, “What’s the matter, hon?” I asked, placing my hand on his heart. He shook his head, leaning down and kissing me softly. 

Suddenly our bodies were meshed together, and the soft kiss wasn’t so soft, but passionate, my back pressed firmly against the bed. I don’t know when it happened, or how, but somehow I’d successfully gotten Zayn’s shirt off, my hands running down his chest smoothly. 

I had no clue what we were doing, but I found myself drifting in and out of consciousness as he placed kisses on the crook of my neck and behind my ear, my weak spot. A small moan of pleasure escaped my lips, and I could feel Zayn’s lips curved up into a smile. 

“Taking advantage of not having cockblock Tomlinson around?” I asked, giggling as he moved his kisses down my neck, and onto my exposed shoulders. Again, how we’d both ended up shirtless was beyond me. 

My hands messed with the buckle of Zayn’s belt, and soon it was released, him kicking his pants off quickly. I on the other hand was already pantsless, not seeing the need to wear them when we weren’t going out. I hate pants, sue me. 

His fingers hooked under my pale pink panties, pushing them down off of my hips until I was kicking them off, now almost completely naked - the only article of clothing being my bra. 

Zayn looked down into my eyes, making me realize now that he was above me, his amber eyes boring into mine. He didn’t look at me with lust, but with a passionate love I’d never been looked at before. 

He lifted up my slim wrist, kissing every inch and scar on it. I bit my lip, his eyes never leaving mine. 

“I’m a virgin,” I whispered quietly. His eyes barely moved, a small smile forming on his face. 

“Do you want to stop?” He asked, moving his face closer to mine now. 

I looked into his eyes a while longer, before finally shaking my head, “No,” I whispered, kissing him softly. 

I pushed his boxers off of his hips, and his fingers played with the clasp of my bra, me finally taking it off for him. He grinned down at me, still looking at me with love, not disgust. 

My entire body was scarred, my stomach taking most of the damage from my history with razors and knives, but Zayn didn’t seem to mind. He kissed every scar on my body, the ones on my stomach, the ones on my thighs. He kissed every inch of me, really, his touch feeling incredible. 

“Are you ready?” He asked, his face appearing next to mine. I blinked, looking up into his.

“Y-yeah,” I stuttered, “I am.” 

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning in Zayn’s arms, my back pressed against his chest. I was suddenly very aware of the fact that I was naked, and was faced with the decision of waking up Zayn and getting some pants on as soon as possible, or lying awkwardly next to him. 

“Are you awake?” I whispered. He didn’t even stir. I crawled skillfully out of his grasp, grabbing my panties from the floor first and pulling them over my lips. They were almost like a lifeline to me, but in walking I realized suddenly how sore I was. 

“Ow,” I repeated as I walked around, trying to find where I’d thrown my bra last night. 

“You okay?” I tired Zayn asked, turning, I saw he was sitting up grinning at me. I flipped him off, finally locating my bra. 

“I love you,” Zayn laughed. I laughed too, clipping my bra on. 

“I love you, too,” I smiled at him. 

“Hey Ariel?” He asked me, making me look at him fully as I pulled my shirt on. 

“Yes, love?” I asked, not bothering with pants as I walked back to our bed, climbing into next to my very naked boyfriend. 

He kissed me gently and whispered, “As happy as I am to be your first, I really hope I’m your only,” He whispered, making me blush. 

----------------------------------------------

This story is over but I’m gonna add random chapters of the two of them just living. c: 

I'm really proud of the video on the side watch it. :3