Prologue/Characters

PROLOGUE:

The story started when Savannah move to a place called "Rusherland" that's right! Her father is a retired basketball player,Now he works as a cashier and a janitor at a basketball arena.

Her mother died from the moment she was born.She lost a lot of blood.But her daddy never blame her for Danica's death,that's her mother's name.

Now its time to know the characters :)

♥·♥·♥

Savannah Jade La Belle:

Only child of Danica and Jean Marc La Belle.Half-American and Half-French.Best Friend of Marion Rose Davis.She's a scholar.

Mr.Maslow's love interest.

Marion Rose Davis:

Rich and Pretty.Daughter of Agatha May Davis.She doesn't know her daddy.She tried finding him but she always fails.

Best Friend: Savannah Jade La Belle

Mr.Henderson's lover<3 (A/N Marion I know your blushing while reading this.Peace girl ^_^v.Love ya!)

James David Maslow:

He's a gym teacher at Mount Rush High and a famous singer/actor.Once he saw Savannah he instantly fell inlove.

"I think cupid struck me with his arrow.Cause DAMN! She looks hot." He said while checking her out.18 years old,too young to be a teacher.I know right.Oh! Just imagine it and stop complaining XD Peace y'all.

Savannah's love interest♥

Logan Philip Henderson:

He's a science teacher at Mount Rush High.He always wear lab coats.But DAMN! He looks super hot.

"He got brains and stuffs." James explained."Pretty much.Because all James knows is how to flirt with girls and body fitness" Logan laugh at his own comment.

Marion's secret boyfriend.

~♥~♥~

Author's Note:

Another story to make! Read this please thanks.

I love you all.Thanks for making "BROUGHT UP THAT WAY" a 1.5k reads.I appreciate it,a lot.

You guys are TOTES AAMAAAZE!

-Yela Maslow♡