Never let you go!♥

James' POV:

I went to my hotel room where me and Halston are staying once I got there I drop myself on the couch and let out a huge siggggh...I feel something bumpy on my pocket so I took it out.Uh-oh! I forgot to return this necklace.Wait! its a locket. I turn it around and saw my name carve on it..Then I open it.

There's a picture of me and her..The one that Pierre painted us."URGH! What have I done?!"

"James? What's wrong honey?" Halston ask."Its nothing.I just realize something."

"What is it?"

"Don't mind about it,okey?"

"I do mind James! Now tell me!"

"DON'T PUSHED ME ON TELLING YOU! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! YOU'RE JUST MY GIRLFRIEND!"

She must've expected that because she didn't act surprise.I flip out! I couldn't take it anymore.I messed up big time! Plus,I think I broke Savannah's heart.But you know...When I kissed her I feel that same old feeling back when we were together and I understand why she's mad at me.I did promise her that she'll be the only girl I'll always love...But Ali and Philip are forcing me to go out on a date.

"If you truly love someone..You are really willing to wait until you saw her once again." Great! even my conscience agreed.I'm such a douche!

"Uhh,James sorry for making you mad."

I took a deep breathe."Its fine! I'm just really in a bad mood and don't ask me why."

"Okey! I won't ask you why."

"Good." She sits on my lap then put her arms around my neck giving me a kiss.See! NO SPARKS! She begins to take my shirt off but I stop her."What's wrong?"

"This isn't right..."

"Why? Ugh! You always do this to me James!"

"What? I'm not doing anything to you!"

"You're too numb! You lead me on then you won't do it when I'm willing to do it with you because I love you!"

"BUT I DON'T LOVE YOU! OKEY?! I LOVE SAVANNAH! AND NO ONE IN THE WORLD CAN CHANGE THAT! YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE THROUGH!!!!."

"Fine! Fine! Be like that! As if I want you and for your information I'm cheating on you!" She covered her mouth."I mean..Uhhhh."

"That's enough! We are done! Get out of my life!"

"Oh I will! I hate you James!"

"Well I hate you too!" She left slamming the door.Once I'm all alone I went back to Savannah's hotel room and knock on its door.

♥·♥·♥

Savannah's POV:

Right now I don't know what to think anymore..I'm too gullible to think that he loves me and that he'll wait for me.But noooo! He chose to break my heart! *cries*

I was blowing my nose when all of a sudden I heard a knock on the door once again."Room service!"

I didn't order ask for some room service.Oh what the heck! I slowly went to the door and open it,I got hug by James!."James! What the heck are you doing?! Let me go!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"No! Savannah! When I said no! Its means no! Please just hear me out!" I pushed him and quickly shut the door."GO AWAY JAMES!"

"WHY ARE YOU BEING QUEEN ELSA ALL OF A SUDDEN HUH?! CAN'T YOU SEE I LOOOVE YOU! COME ON! COME ON! LISTEN TO ME!" Queen Elsa? What the fuck? I mean I'm no longer a kid..I'm 22 for peatsake!