Spanish,Winter & Sick

James' POV:

This is not good! Savannah might got kicked-out of this school because of me.I couldn't take the guilt,I just can't!

"Will you explain what's going on here?" Principal Glickman."Sir...I can explain! Can we talk about this on your office?"

"Of course! And maybe Savannah would like to explain it too." Shit! Now I'm very nervous.We all walk together until we reach Principal Glickman's office.I hold Savannah's hand telling her that everything will be okey but her hands are still shaking.

"So..Is there going on between you and Savannah? Mr.Maslow?" He begins.I look at Savannah."Uhh,Sir! I know that dating a student is against the school rules eventhough I'm only 18 its still forbidden.But Principal Glickman you don't know how much I'm willing to take that risk just to be with Savannah.She's amazing! If you want to kicked her out of this school then I'll go with her.Because she's worth fighting for.And I love her so much that the word love itself couldn't explain it." I look into her eyes,she gave me a sweet smile.

"Hmm,Okey.Is there something you like to add Ms.La Belle." He ask.Savannah squeezed my hand to release her nervousness.

"Principal Glickman,Crazy as it sound I'm also willing to get kicked-out of this school for James.Cause a guy like him only come once in a lifetime.I wouldn't found anyone who's better than him.Yes! Its true our love is forbidden but I don't care.All I care about is the two of us.He kept me alive when I wanted to die.He make me smile when I wanted to cry.He changes me in so many ways.I'm willing to take any risk just to prove them wrong.I love him sooo much that I'm here to fight for him when the world becomes a battlefield."

"Okey.Well guys I already knew about the two of you.I just want you both to admit it to me.But since you tell me the truth I'll let it slip.You should thank my niece for getting you out of trouble."

Is he dead drop serious?! O______________O

"But in one condition?"

"What is it Sir?"

"Don't let any student know that you two are dating.And specially no kissing in the school hallway or classroom.Am I clear?"

"Yes sir" Me and Savannah.
♥·♥·♥

Savannah's POV:

Omg! I can't believe it Principal Glickman let it slip what a lucky day for me and James.We get out of his office and I begun squealing.

"Baby what's wrong?"

I didn't answer him instead I gave him a kiss on his lips.I'm soooo happy that I'm out of trouble.

"Whoa! You're happy aren't you?"

"Of course I am James! We're out of trouble."

"I know right.I think you should go back to your class.You missed the first period."

"Shit! Really? Oh my gosh! Okey gotta go now.Bye!" I was about to run but James stops me."What?"

"Can I get a goodbye kiss?" He pouted.I giggled then kiss him."See you later baby."

I quickly went to Spanish class."Ms.La Belle?"

"Yes Mr.PenaVega?"

"I'm assigning you something."

"What is it?"

"You're in Glee Club right?"

"You bet I am sir.Why?"

"Can you sing this song I wrote? Entitled Electrico."

"Its in Spanish."

"Yeah.So would you do it?"