Moving in,Shopping & Competition

Savannah's POV:

Once we got back I pack my things then move in with James.I still can't believe that I'm going to marry this guy in 2 years.I can't wait for that day to come.

"Let me carry that box babe."

"Okey." I gave him the box I'm carrying."James?"

"Hmm?"

"Don't forget about the singing thing,okey? I want you to be there.Cause I want you to hear the song I wrote for you."

"Of course honey! I'll be there.How could I to miss that thing.Its your time to show the world your talent."

"Thanks." I hug him as he kiss my head."Now lets arrange your things."

We unpacked all the things.Some of it are too old,either ripped or the color had already fade.

"I think we need to buy you a new set of wardrobe."

"What?! No no no! You don't have to James.Its fine with me.Plus I only use that clothes when I sleep."

"But still..No fiancè of mine should wear this kind of things.Tomorrow we will go shopping and you will not gonna complain."

"James..." I whined.He cups my face into his hands.As I look at his mesmerizing eyes.

"I don't care about my money anymore.Because I only care about your happiness."

"But still...I don't want you to burn your money for some unimportant things."

"Baby,Don't worry." He kisses my forehead.

"Sigh...Suit yourself."

"Great! Then we would go shopping tomorrow."

He's such a dork."You're such a dork James! A dork!"

"HAHA. But I'm your dork."

"Yes! Yes you are.HAHA." While we unpack I heard the doorbell rings.That's peculiar,who could that be?

"Is someone ringing the doorbell?" James ask.

"Yeah.Let me take a look.I'll be back in a flash."

I quickly go downstair to open the door.But before that I took a look at the peep hole to see Halston.Fuck! Fuck! James got downstair as well."Babe who's at the door?"

"Halston." I said bitterly."What?! Are you serious?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Oh shit! Come with me."

"Where?"

"Just come." James opens the window then he pinned me near it."What is your plan?"

"This.." He kisses me.Omg! What if she knew it was me.The doorbell stops ringing.James pulls away and took a look at the window."Fuck! she's still here."

"Just tell her your fiancè is here."

"But..What if.."

"Your not gonna tell that its me.Oh and here."I pinch his neck and mess with his hair.I put some lipstick on his lips then smeared it all over his lips.

"There! now its look like you and your 'fiancè' do that thing." He looks at me confused."Ugh! You know..The thing that wife and husband do..Don't make me say it."

"You're very smart."

"I know.Oops! Don't kiss me.You'll ruin the plan."

"Okey."

"I'll go hide somewhere upstair."

"Sure.But please come down as soon as possible."

"Oh I will and she will probably meet the fiancè." I winked at him.Now its time to do my own hair and make up so I'll look so mature.And also I'll go downstair with only just a bathrobe.Oh my! I'm sooo clever.AHAHAHA! ;)