I admit it!♥

Savannah's POV:

Marion keeps on asking why did James said 'BABE' honestly I didn't know.Maybe because he's out of his mind..CRAZY is the right word probably.

"Come on Savannah! Tell me" She said as she shook me."Oookey okey.I'll tell you.But first we have to be in our Math class cause I don't think Ms.Tarver would like to see her student late for class."

"Seriously Sav! Its only 7:00" Then as if by que the bell rings."See.Now lets go I'll tell you during lunch."

"Okie Dokie!" Then we enter our room.Its time for another boring day in Math class.I never enjoyed this subject.

M.A.T.H~Mental.Abuse.To.Human~! =.="

I get my journal inside my backpack and write a poem.

✈ Love is what I feel.

Sometimes its pretty hard to deal.

Once you fall.

Just make sure you'll stand tall.

Always.

In many ways.

☞Sometimes you seem mad.

At the same time sad.

How do you fall out of love?

Pretending that you didn't have.

How to be prepared?

Not be that scared.

For those people who cared.

I put down my ballpen and just stare out of the window.Suddenly James' face pop into my head.He's smile is the sweetest thing I have ever seen.I start to reminisce what happened yesterday.

"Ms.La Belle?"

Siiiigh,Why did you have to be that close to me? Why did you pick me? Whoa! Pick me? You never said anything about you liking me.Okey! I got mad at you for being so arrogant..I mean burn money?! SERIOUSLY!

"Ms.LA BELLE?!" I snap out of my trance when Ms.Tarver screamed.I shot my look at her.Everybody's staring at me.I sunk in my seat.I want to hide in a rock,I'm pretty embarass right now.

"Are you even paying attention to my class? if not go out!"

"Ma'am I am listening to you."

"If that so...Can you tell me what is the formula for the Pythagorian Theorem?"

"Uhh,What was that again? Wait.." I think for a minute."Uhmm,Sorry Ms.Tarver but I don't know about it."

"I knew it.After school you have detention" Fuck! Why?!?! Second day of class and I already got detention.Wathalife!!! (>.<)"

The bell rings I got up from my seat.Once I got to the door someone pulled me."AHHH!"

He covered my mouth,"Shhh.Don't scream."

"What the fuck is wrong with you James?!"

"Shh.Just come with me please."

"Where?"

"Ugh! just come and stop complaining!"

"I am not complaining.Psh! Weirdo.I have Spanish class.Can't you just wait?!"

"Okey,okey chiiiill.How about after school at my house?"

"URGH! I won't.Now if you..AHHH!" I got pinned on the wall."Let me gooo.You're a teacher! How would you expect students to react when they see us like this? HUH?! JAMES!"