He'll be home soon~♥

Savannah's POV:

I told James everything that had happen to me after the operation.He told me that maybe my mom doesn't want my daughter to feel the same way that I felt when she left me.You know ever since I saw my mom in that situation I found myself more lucky than I ever thought I'd be.I stitch that up together.

Having the greatest father ever who had taken care of me ever since my mom gave birth to me...

Meeting James and have an amazing family.

(...and more)

Right now all I wanted was to be in James loving arms while the sheets are wrap up against our body and playing with our child while she cooed in her father's chest.I caress her hair as she chuckled I smiled.

"James?"

"Hmm?" He hummed."She looked so perfect."

"I know.She is an angel that had sent from above."

"Yep and she was made because of our love for each other.I'm so glad I found a guy like you James.You only come once in a lifetime." He holds my hand in his."No Savannah...Its you who only come once in a lifetime.I'm the luckiest guy ever to have an amazing and beautiful wife and a daughter who looks like an angel."

"Hey,I heard you and the guys are auditioning for something.What is it?" I asked out of the blue."We are planning to have a band."

"A band? Wow! That's cool.So did you guys already audition for some music company?"

"Not yet.We are still thinking about it."

"James..Like Kendall always said Opportunity only come once in a lifetime...And today is your opportunity! Come on! Me and Jessica will go with you."

"How about we just hang-out today then audition tomorrow?" He smiled.I am a sucker for those smile of his."Okey.Promise?" I held out my pinky for him to take it."I promise!" He link his pinky in mine.

"Good." I put my head on his shoulder.Then Jessica cried."Aww,Is my wittle baby hungry?"

"I think she is." James chuckled."Okey.I'll just prepared her milk." I stand from the couch then walk towards the kitchen.I heard James sings to our daughter.

"Please try to never grow up." Oh my! That was the song I have written during my pregnancy.

(Song:Never Grow Up-Taylor Swift)

I finished preparing her milk."Here you go..Wait! Is she asleep?" I ask."Yeah turns out she's not hungry she just need her daddy to sing."

"HAHA. You heard me sing that song don't you?"

"Yeah.I was listening to you while you wrote that song and I learned its proper tune."

"You really have a talent in music."

"Thanks.Baby you should audition too."

"Oh no no no! We agreed that I won't work."

"Oh right because of Jessica."

"That's right." Then suddenly she cried."Now I think she's hungry." I gave James the bottle then feed Jessica."See! She's hungry!"

"I guess she is." I giggled."Alright I think its time tuck her in bed.She needs to sleep.Come on." I get Jessica from her father.I tap her back as she let out a soft burp."She burps just like you." James said while having a fits of laugh.Then Jessica let out a yawn.

"Okey my lil girl time to sleep." I said as I walk up upstair to her nursery room.I laid her down on the crib and rock it while singing her a song.