Not my lucky day >.<

Savannah's POV:

Finally! I've arrived to New York.The weather here is kinda cold so I wear my jacket and gave myself a hug.Imma find myself a place to stay while I'm here.Once I found some pretty nice place I check myself in and unpack my things.

Once I'm done I decide to get some coffee in a cafè near by.Brrr! Cold air hits my face and blows my hair.Why does the weather here different from Rusherland.I enter the cafè and order my coffee."That would be $10 please."

"Here ya go." I gave the money to the cashier guy.I take a sip on my coffee then sit nearby the window.Great! its raining and I don't even have an umbrella darn it! Darn it! Siggggh,I'm all alone.Soooo alone!."Is this sit taken?"

"No,Suit yourself." I said not looking at the person."Are you okey? You seemed so down."

I look at the person and he's a guy wearing a black beanie.Those grey eyes of his is very hmmm attractive.Wait! Savannah you didn't go to New York to find a new boyfriend! You're here to find James (the love of your life!!!)."Nothing,I'm just really lonely."

"Why? Your boyfriend didn't show up?"

"*giggled* What? No!"

"Then why are you lonely?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah."

"Alrighty then.." I told him everything.Man! its so easy to talk to him."And that's why I'm here? Btw I never got your name."

"Dean."

"Nice name.I'm Savannah.Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine."

"Look Savannah.This is kinda strange and I know that we just met and all but I really want to know you.So uhmm would you like to hang-out with me sometime?"

"Of course! but in one condition."

"What?"

"Help me find James."

"I don't even know him."

"Please Dean..Please please!"

"Ugh! fine!" I got out from my seat then hug him."Yay! Thank you! Wow! This is pretty weird."

"Why would you say that?"

"I just only met you and I...Hugged you already."

"Is that bad?"

"Hmm,Its just weird."

"HAHA. You're funny.Can I have your number?"

"Sure." I take a piece of paper from my bag and wrote my number on it."Here ya go."

I said handling him the paper."I'll just call or text you,okey?" I smiled at him."Sure.Don't forget that we'll find James together okey?"

"I promise and I won't forget about it."

"Thanks.Uhmmm,I got to go now.It was so nice meeting you again..." I said handing my hand out for him to shake.He shooked it."Same here."

"Well Dean I gotta go now.I'll see you around."

"Alright." I go outside.Oh shit! I forgot its still raining.I run towards the streets until I got back at the hotel.

"Ms.La Belle what happened to you?" Said the concierge."Oh nothing its just a little rain that's all."

"Oh my! I hope you won't get sick."

"Thanks for your concern.I'll be alright Shannon."

"Are you sure?"