Miracle~❣

Warning:

This chapter is going to be sad.So grab a box of tissues I'm warning you now...Or maybe it won't make you cry...

Let me know if it made you cry by commenting! Go on don't be shy.

~♥~

James' POV:

Today is the day..Savannah's going to have a surgery.I'm soooo nervous right now and to release my nervousness I bite my nails.Don't blame me! I'm very scared from the thought that I might loose her forever.

Jessica is in the nursery room.While I stay here at the waiting area.Suddenly Logan,Marion,Hazzel,Kendall,Carlos,Alexa and Mr. La Belle arrived at the hospital since they found out that Savannah gave birth and having a surgery."James where's my grand daughter?"

"She's at the nursery room.Would you like to see her?"

"Yes."

"Oh can we see her too?" Hazzel and Marion."Of course! Come with me guys!"

We all walk towards the nursery room."Where is she?" Logan."There! On the left side with a pink polkadot blanket."

"Aww,She looks like an angel." Hazzel.

"And she definitely looks a lot like Savannah.Speaking of Savannah where is he?" Alexa ask."She's in the surgery room."

"Oh okey." Then all of a sudden doctors and nurses begins to enter the surgery room panickly.That had me worried."Doc! Doc!" I called out.Then the doctor stop infront of me.

"What's wrong?"

"Its Savannah! She looses her pulse rate!"

"SAY WHAT?! CAN I SEE HER?!"

"Not yet!"

"Please doctor! I need to see my wife."

"James calm down please." Kendall."KENDALL HOW CAN I CALM DOWN HUH?! TELL ME!"

"Everything will be fine..."

"How can you say that?"

"Because my daughter is a strong girl just like her mommy.And she will live because her daughter needs her...Calm down." Mr.La Belle, He is right!

"Oh okey.Just do everything you can to save her!" I demanded."Of course sir!"

"Thank you."

>>1 hour later<<

I've waited for an hour then finally the doctor came out of the surgery room.I run towards him.

"What seems to be the problem?"

"Mrs.Maslow is in a coma right now..But the surgery is a success.So once she wakes up you can take her home." Thank God she's okey!."Can I see her now?"

"Sure you can....If you need me don't hesitate to ask me okey?" He said.I just gave him a nod then dash of to find Savannah's room.Once I got there I quickly went inside.Her heartbeat is in a slow pace.

I went to her and held her hand in mine."Hey honeybee..Your operation was a success.Now you can live forever and be with me.Honey please wake...Jessica needs you,I need you!" I lay my head on her stomach while holding her hands.There I fell asleep and dreamed about her.

Dream:

"James,Honeylove?" She speaks."Honeybee! Oh my gosh! Are you okey?"

"Yes I am fine.I miss you."