Author's Note

Guuuuuys! I don't know what to do anymore.Will somebody please talk to me? I got so much problems today.Uugh! I'm so stress,depress,sad and alone.Nobody understands my feelings.

My niece keeps on talking back at me! My classmates scared me with that damn fucking spider(which is my phobia!!!!) I even hyperventilate then I feel like fainting,I can't breath,I can't hear people around me and everything is blurry.My classmates don't even care if I die right infront of them,In fact they begun calling me names and mocking me! Then our class president,vice president,including me went to the principal's office because of that fucking incident! Gosh! What have I done wrong to deserve this problems?! Then my foot still hurts because of my C.A.T training..C.A.T is somewhat like military training.Its very hot outside and I'm afraid to caught some illness because of that.Actually because of it I still have a foot ache and I nearly have fever.I hate being a SENIOR -.-".Almost half of my classmate are made of plastic =/ Cause damn! they are PLASTIC,no one is REAL..EVERYONE IS FAKE! My last year in high school supposed to be awesome but the tables turned..It became a burning hell! >.< Fuck the rest! Then there comes our exams which is pretty much diffcult especially that fucking Physics!

...Guys,please help me I have this urge to cut myself.

~Yela Maslow♥

Ps.Sorry for the foul words! I'm just really mad.BTW I cried the whole week -.- Fun right? (mark my sarcasm) I wish RusherLand is REAL because I would runaway then live at that place.I pictured it..Everyone is happy,no one is afraid to show the real them...Doesn't judge.Full of music and etc.

I wish all this pain coould go away soon~