I knew it!

Marion's POV:

I was so worried about Savannah I'm sooo glad Mr.Maslow was there to help.He's such a nice guy.

The bell rings..School is over and now I have to walk towards Mr.Henderson's room.While I was walking I feel excited.I don't know why.

"Ms.Davis so glad you can come"

"Not a problem Mr.Henderson"

"Call me Logan"

"Okey Logan.What do you want?"

"Well you look very familiar" He said while examining me."Oh I know who exactly you are! You live right across the street"

"Yes I am.You always wave at me.Sorry I'm just not used to it."

"No its fine.Are you going home now?"

"Yeah.My mom's probably wondering where am I"

"Well can we walk together?"

"Sure"

While we were walking I can't help to not look at him.He look so fine."Logan can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"How old are you?"

"I'm 19 years old"

"19 years old!? MAN! Why are you working? You're supposed to study at college"

"Uhh,Well I work early so I can show my father that I can live without his support"

"Whoa! That's cool tho."

"Thanks."

"Well here we are." I said while pointing towards my house.

"Yeah.I'll see you tomorrow Marion"

"Of course you will.You're my science teacher,DUH!"

"Oh right" He scratch the back of his neck."Goodbye Logan"

"Goodbye" Before he left he gave me a kiss on the right cheek.I feel myself blush.I touched it,then smiled.Once I got inside the house.I begun screaming.

"AHHHHHH! I HAVE A NEW CRUSH!!!"

"Whoa! Ma'am are you okey?"

"Oh Martha! I am sooooo inlove right now!"

"With who?"

"The guy who lives across the street.He's too adorable"

"That's nice.Well Ma'am your mother wants you to get dress"

"Get dressed? For what?"

"I don't know."

"Okey well.I gotta get ready.Don't want to get mom mad at me" I walk upstair then get ready for whatever my mom wants me to be ready.

~♥~♥~

Savannah's POV:

"Hey daddy." I said when daddy walks up towards me.I'm currently at home.Well those bitches knock me out.I was pretty unconcious.

SPOILED.Having a selfish or greedy character due to pampering.Yep,She was very pampered that she don't even know what's good and what's not.I swear if I ever bump to them AGAIN..I'll...I'll!

"Savannah! If your thinking about getting a revenge,Don't! Its not good.Just let it slip."

"Okey.Just for you" I gave him a hug."Dad? Don't you have still worked to do?"

"Yeah.But I couldn't.." I shook my head 'no'.

"Go to work dad.I'll be fine.Plus I don't think if its good to pampered me.You rest me to be independent.Please daddy,You don't need to sacrifice your work just for me.Besides,you're working because for me.Now gooo"