1

louis sighs as he continues his walk down the dark, quiet street. he couldn't sleep so he decided to walk around his neighbourhood and he regrets not grabbing a coat. blinking quickly due to the harsh wind, he turns around to head back home. he's halfway there when he hears light footsteps. he stops and so do the footsteps. he groans silently but ignores it and continues his walk back to his house. he quickly turns when he hears footsteps again and raises his eyebrows when he sees nothing, mumbling confusedly. a light chuckle was heard behind him, he was spun around and pushed against a brick wall of a building.

"hey, pretty thing," the woman mutters, trailing her eyes down his face, biting her lip. louis shakes his head slightly, gently pushing the woman back.

"excuse me. i have to go," he mutters getting out from her arms but not getting far because of the arms that wrap around his waist.

"where do you think you're going?" she asks him, reaching for his waistband. louis shudders and pushes her, watching as she falls to the ground. she gasps and another pair of arms wraps around him and he curses.

"hey there. what's going on here?" the voice asks simply. louis shakes his head and gets out of the stranger's hold and tries to walk but gets stopped once again by, not one, but two pairs of arms around him. he struggles and whines when he is pushed against the wall again. hands trail around his body and towards his pants and they're gone in a second. louis' eyes are closed tightly as he slides to the ground, listening to sounds of pain. they stop and louis relaxes a tiny bit.

"hey, love. are you alright?" a deep voice asks him and louis opens his eyes and he's met with emeralds and pink, pillowy lips. he nods and takes the hand that's offered to him, standing himself up and smiling greatly at the man.

"thanks for that," he mumbles shyly, fiddling with his fingers and staring at his vans.

"anytime. need a lift home or something like that?" he asks and louis declines. claiming he was close to his apartment. the man nods and stares at louis intently. louis notices and blushes, looking down again.

"'m harry," the stranger, harry, states.

"louis," he nods, smiling subtly. harry nods and walks off after saying goodnight and louis watches as he vanishes in thin air.