9

louis wakes up in harry's arms everyday since the night harry revealed who he was. this morning comes and he sighs contentedly. he turns to face the demon and smiles when he sees how peaceful he looks. he rests his hand on harry's bare chest and leans up to kiss his cheek.

"harry, wake up and make me food," louis whispers, running his fingers through harry's hair.

"that's all you want me for," harry accuses in a gravelly voice, deeper than usual. louis just blinks and smiles which makes harry grumble.

"get off of me so i can," harry says, pushing louis to the side, who pouts childishly and harry just shakes his head fondly.

"so, h, how'd you sleep?" louis questions, finishing off his meal.

"wonderfully, thanks to you. how'd you sleep, my love?" harry says, making louis giggle.

"slept good, for once. thanks for breakfast," he replies, walking over to where harry is sat and climbing onto his lap.

"kiss?" harry requests, pouting when louis shakes his head while giggling.

"but i made you food! thank me with a kiss, baby," he says again, puckering his lips and who is louis to deny him once more.

(AS OF NOW, SMUT WILL BE POSTPONED. IM SORRY TO DISAPPOINT. MY FRIEND IS WRITING IT FOR ME AND WILL BE COPIED IN ONCE ITS FINISHED. I JUST FELT THE NEED TO PUBLISH THE STORY BECAUSE ITS BEEN ON MY MIND. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING. much love)