6

louis is out again at 3 in the morning but this time harry is with him and they aren't by the bridge. they're outside of harry's friend's house, supposedly. their hands are holding toilet paper and each other's and there are people making out on the lawn which makes louis scrunch up his nose in disgust, not noticing harry's fond look. harry's friend is having a party and harry decided to t.p. the house because "c'mon, louis, don't be such a downer. live a little," and louis was surprised that harry was that type of guy.

"okay so, here's the plan. we ditch the toilet paper and get drunk," harry states seriously. louis gapes at him but then shakes his head.

"harry! i paid for this! we are..." he trails off when harry starts laughing which makes him smile a little.

"you looked so mad! i was just kidding with you, we are using it," harry says, still laughing and so louis laughs but only after he shoves harry and mutters a quiet 'piss off' under his breath. harry nods and sobers up while louis unwraps a roll, motioning harry to do that same.

"okay, are you ready? 'cause after this, we should run so we don't get beat up." louis says, leaning closer to harry. harry frowns and looks at louis which makes the latter frown too.

"what is it, 'arry?" louis questions, reaching his hand toward harry's knee.

"nobody will beat you up, louis," harry states with a dark look in his eye and louis gulps.

"no, it was just a joke. don't worry," louis chuckles uneasily, watching as harry's gaze softens and his thumb starts rubbing circles on his hand. a squeal knocks them into reality and they quickly look toward the source to find a guy being pushed against a tree and louis looks away quickly, embarrassed while harry chuckles.

"we should speed things up, my legs hurt," states louis as he shifts around. harry nods in concern and gets ready to launch a roll into the yard when louis gasps.

"wait, haz! i didn't even get to count! you're a loser," louis exclaims, quickly getting ready to throw one too and on three, they both start chucking toilet paper in the yard. yells soon erupt and louis and harry cackle while busying themselves with running from the scene. they're five minutes away when louis stops, leaning down on his knees and panting.

"that... that was really fun even though it was stupid," louis says, laughing slightly. harry nods and watches louis catch his breath and when he's collected himself, they set off for louis' apartment.