~Scout~
The album release party was a success and we were back in Baltimore. Alex was preparing for tour and stressing about everything.

Lisa and I were not having it.

"Alex, you have got to calm down about this. Brian has it all figured out. Why are you so freaked out?" I sat down next to him.

He sighed and put his head in his hands. "Brian just told us that Waterparks is staying on our bus, so I'm trying to figure out how to fit all of us."

I didn't comprehend what he had said. "Okay, well, we have you four, me, Cassadee, and Lisa. You and Lisa could share a bunk, and Cass can share with Rian."

He shot a look at me. "Okay, so you freaked out that Waterparks was touring with us, but not the fact that you will be living with them for six weeks?"

I processed what he said and my eyes widened. "What?!" He laughed. "Do you think you'll be okay?" I stood up.

"I'm not sure. Ask me again when we're a week into tour." He chuckled and stood up, hugging me. "I promise you, they're normal people. I'm a little worried you won't get along with Awsten."

I looked up at him. "Why wouldn't I?" I pulled away. "Well, he's like Jack. He's a little on the loud side." I understood.

"Yes, but Jack can't control it. Awsten can." He sighed. "Understandable. Now, let's consume food." We moved into the kitchen and Alex looked through the fridge for something to eat.

~

Lisa and I went out shopping, looking for some new summer clothes for me. We had also gone out for lunch and went to get our nails done.

She was looking at some shorts for herself while I was looking at the vans. I reached for a box of the classic checkered ones when someone reached for the box underneath the one I was grabbing.

"Oh, sorry." I pulled my hand away and moved out of the guy's way. He stood up straight and smiled. "I like your shirt. The Wrecks are a great band."

Alex had gotten me some of SWMRS and The Wrecks' band merch since I started listening to them recently.

"Yeah, my brother got me into them." I wasn't going to lie, the guy was cute. "Yeah. They're going on tour with some other bands I like and I'm so excited."

I smiled to myself, knowing that I would be with them for six whole weeks. "That's cool. You going to one of the Baltimore shows?"

He nodded. "Actually, I'm going to both. Some friends of mine got tickets for both. Are you going?" You could say that.

"Sort of." Lisa came back with the cart. "Hey, did you find some shoes?" I moved my attention to her. "Uhh, yeah," I looked back at the guy.

"It was nice meeting you. Maybe I'll see you at the shows?" He grabbed the box and waved to me. I threw a couple boxes of shoes into the cart.

"Friend of yours?" I shook my head and we continued shopping.