~8~

~Scout~
The days until tour were counting down quickly and I was trying to pack up. I was usually pretty organized, but I had procrastinated and now, my entire room was a disaster.

"Lisa!" She walked into the room and stopped in her tracks. "Whoa, uhh, what happened?" I moved some of my clothes and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm trying to pack and it's not going well." She started picking up clothes and folding them. "Well, obviously you'll need clothes. I don't think your bag will be big enough."

She walked out of the room and came back in with a suitcase twice the size of my duffel bag. I stood up. "No, I can't take one of yours. You guys will need it."

She set it on the bed. "Hun, Alex has his own suitcase and I've got mine already started." I stood up and looked around the room.

I threw clothes in and Lisa folded them. She put my new shoes into the suitcase and set the boxes on the dresser.

With the two of us working together, my bag was nearly packed and the room didn't look like a tornado went through.

"Thanks. I guess the stress of tour runs through the Gaskarth's." She laughed and pat my back. "It gets to all of the boys. I'm used to helping."

She left the room and Alex popped his head in. "Hey, what are you two up to?" I pointed to the suitcase. "Preparing me for tour."

He nodded and grabbed my phone from the nightstand. "Passcode?" I sat next to him on the bed. "Two-five-eight-zero. Why?"

He pulled his own phone out and went into my contacts. "I'm giving you all of the guys' numbers. So, if there's an emergency and you can't reach any member of All Time Low, you have the rest of the guys."

I watched him add all of the new contacts and hummed a random song. He handed my phone back to me and stood up.

"Oh, what's Cassadee's number? I probably should have that." Alex winced. "Rian and her broke up. She's not coming with on tour."

I frowned. "Damn. What happened?" He shrugged and left the room. I laid on the bed and scrolled through Instagram, liking posts here and there.

I screenshot a few posts to show Jack once tour started. "Wait, I have his number!" I pulled up his contact and sent him the screenshots.

I honestly forgot I had his and Zack's number. We never really talked to each other. He responded quickly.

Jack: did you forget you had my number?

Scout: uhh

Scout: no comment

Jack: dumbass

I laughed and screenshot the conversation. "Scout! Food!" I tossed the phone into my pillow and ran down the stairs.