~10~

~Scout~
Tour has been fun. I've gotten pretty close with Otto and Awsten along with Cole and Max from SWMRS. We always hung out like best friends.

I was chilling in the lounge, drawing random roses in my notebook. Zack walked in and smiled at me. "Hey, kid." He went to sit next to me and I moved my legs so he could.

"Hi, Zack. What's up?" I set my pen down. "Not much. We haven't talked in awhile. How's life?" I shrugged. "Fine. I mean, I'm on tour with some of my favorite bands and I'm away from my Mom."

He chuckled lightly. "I mean, who wouldn't want to tour with us?" I raised an eyebrow. "Not me. I'm only here for Waterparks, SWMRS, and The Wrecks,"

He frowned and I laughed. "I'm kidding." He joined in on the laughing as Awsten and Jack walked into the lounge. "Hey, we're here,"

Zack stood up and disappeared and Jack gasped. "You still have that?" He pointed to my notebook. "Yeah?"

Awsten glanced at it. "What's so important about her notebook?" Jack looked at him. "The guys and I got it for her a long time ago just to keep her occupied for the time being. That was what, five years ago?"

I closed it and stood up. "I was eight. Almost nine years ago, Jack." He shook his head. "I still think of you as this little ten year old."

I took the notebook back to my bunk and put it under my pillow. Everyone else went inside so I did the same.

I found Lisa standing by the stage, on her phone. "Hey." She looked up and smiled. "Hi! Enjoying tour?" I sat on the edge of the stage.

"Little boring. Have you seen Cole or Max?" She shook her head. "Sorry, Scout, haven't seen either. Maybe one of the other guys know?"

I stood up and walked around. Cole and Max were having a sword fight with mic stands. "You know if you break those, people will flip shit."

Max grinned and threw me over his shoulder. "It's our favorite child!" I banged my fists on his back. "Put me down or I'll scream!"

The two of them were laughing until Alex's voice cancelled them out. "Okay, put her down, she's not a toy." I was set on the ground.

Max pouted and I pat his shoulder. "Don't throw me over your shoulder, or I will throw up." He got the message and the two went to find their other band members.

I faced Alex. "Hey, you still up for doing Remembering Sunday?" I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Alex, I've been doing it every show, of course I'm still up for it."

He pat my shoulder. "This one will be different."

~

The guys were performing Remembering Sunday and I was waiting for my part, sitting on the side of the stage.

The deal was I would sing Juliet's part as long as I stayed off stage, covered by the curtains. I didn't want to be seen by the crowds or known of.

I started to sing and looked at Awsten, who was standing next to me for moral support. I harmonized with Alex and the crowd cheered.

I smiled and Awsten gave me a side hug. "Now, I promised I wouldn't do this, but everyone has been so intrigued as to who our mystery singer is. Scout, could you please come out?"

I shot him a glare and he waved for me to walk onstage. I gripped the mic and slowly stepped onto the stage, in front of the crowd.

Everyone was cheering and Alex wrapped an arm around me. "Hello everyone." My anxiety was through the roof.

"This is our mysterious voice, otherwise know as Scout Gaskarth. This amazing girl is my baby sister, and our roadie for the summer."

The crowd cheered again and I smiled.