~20~

~Scout~ *tw*
I shut my locker and Eddie and Ash were standing right there. "Stalking me now?" I walked away and Eddie grabbed my shoulder.

"Stop. So?" I had no clue what they were talking about about. "So, what?" Ash smacked Eddie. "She doesn't know!"

I was so confused.

"What am I not aware of?" Eddie smirked. "Levi likes you." I laughed in disbelief. "Yeah, right. And I'm related to Andy Biersack."

I walked away again and they followed me. "Oh, come on! How have you not noticed?" I stopped again.

"What are you talking about?" Ash began to list everything. "He literally goes out of his way to be with you."

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't prove anything." The bell rang and Ash followed me to our class. I sat next to her and took my book out.

My notebook fell out of my bag and someone picked it up. I went to thank the person. "Oh, thanks, Levi." He smiled and sat behind Ash.

She shot me a look and I glared at her as the teacher walked in.

~

Ash and I walked into the house, me wanting to get away from her. "Ash, I swear to the fucking person in the sky, I will kick you in the shin!"

She threw her hands up. "I'm just saying!" I put my head in my hands. "No, you're teasing! You're not letting it go! Goodbye, I'll see you at school on Monday, leave!"

She rolled her eyes and waved to me. I wandered into the kitchen and put my head on the counter, groaning. "School go fine?" I looked up at Lisa.

"No! Ash and Eddie keep teasing me about Levi!" She raised an eyebrow. "What about him?" I stood up straight and grabbed a drink from the fridge.

"They think Levi likes me," she looked away and sipped her drink. "You think so, too, don't you?!" She set her cup down.

"Well, if you look at the facts, he hangs out with you the most, talks to you the most, it's kind of obvious." Alex walked in.

"What's obvious?" I turned to him. "Everyone thinks Levi likes me when he doesn't! He flirts with a bunch of girls at school!"

Alex shook his head. "Nope, no dating. You're too young." I crossed my arms and shot him a look. "You literally started dating your wife your sophomore year! I'm a fucking senior!"

I went off to my room to get some peace and quiet. As soon as I shut my door and flopped onto my bed, I pulled my notebook out.

I had been thinking a lot more on what Awsten said to me on tour and I was starting to turn my written songs into actual songs.

They weren't great, but it was a start. So when I couldn't sleep and my thoughts were overbearing, I'd grab one of Alex's guitars and my notebook and sit on the porch.

It was getting colder, but that didn't matter to me. I work better when I'm cold. Now when it snows, Alex will probably yell at me for sitting out in the cold.

I hummed a tune for another song and wrote some notes down for it. Someone knocked on the door and I looked over to see Alex coming in.

"Hey, what are you up to?" He sat in my chair and I sat up. "I've been working on music. Awsten mentioned that I'm a good singer and I should pursue music like you. I'm at a start, but I'm not fully sure."

He leaned over and I handed him the notebook to look through. I sat quietly while he flipped through the pages of it.

I had everything written in there. Letters, songs, poems, drawings, scribbles, random quotes I thought of, all of it.

"Scout," I looked up at him. "What's this?" I leaned over to glance at what he was looking at and my heart dropped.

Shit.

"It's, Umm, it's a thing." He shut the notebook and moved to sit next to me. "Scout, when did you write that?"

I stared at my hands. "Six months ago." He was quiet. "I didn't realize you were struggling so bad." I nodded. "Yeah, no one knew."

I was hoping he wouldn't ask. "What stopped you?" I looked up at him. "You did. I was about to pull the note out and set it on my bed and then you called me. You were telling me how excited you were for this new album and how much you missed me."

He pulled me into a hug and I bit my lip to stop any tears. "I'm really glad you're still here. You know I love you and the guys love you."

I nodded. "I know. I love you all, too. Even if I call you idiots." He chuckled and pulled away. "Now, let's go get pizza so food doesn't have to be made."

I was more than on board for that.