~24~

~Scout~ five years later...
Our band, Kick Open, was on tour for our third studio album, and it was the last show. Ash was our bassist, Eddie was the drummer, Levi was the lead guitarist, and I did rhythm guitar and was the lead singer.

Levi and I worked with Ash and Eddie our senior year to create music and released our first album just months after graduation.

Levi and I started dating just over a month after our confessions towards each other, and now we've been happily married three and a half years.

My nerves were eating me alive during the show. My nerves were always on the loose during shows, but always disappeared.

Not these ones.

We took our final bow and left the stage, waving to the crowd. It reminded me of the Young Renegade tour.

Levi and Eddie downed water bottles while Ash pulled me aside. "Are you going to tell him?" I nodded. "Yeah, I've got it figured out."

She smiled and familiar people came to hug us. Eddie's wife, Natasha, and their little two-year old, Adeline.

Ash's boyfriend, and a very familiar group of idiots. "Alex!" I hugged him tightly and was passed off to the rest of All Time Low.

Behind them was Awsten, holding a proud smile on his face. "There's my favorite munchkin!" I gave him a tight hug.

"You guys did absolutely amazing. Reminds me of us when we were your guys' age." Levi chuckled. "Thanks, Alex."

Ash shot me a look and I sighed. I disappeared to find my bag. I pulled out the box and walked back over to everyone.

I shoved it in Levi's hands and stared at it. "What's this?" He untied the small bow and pulled the top of it off.

He pulled out the small item and stared at it, then looked at this pictures inside of the box. "Are you serious?!"

I nodded and our eyes met. He hugged me and spun me around. "Oh, my God! I'm going to be a dad!" Ash and Eddie were laughing at his reaction.

Everyone else was staring at us. "I'm sorry, you're going to be a what?" I looked at Alex and handed him the box.

He glanced at it and grinned. "Holy shit, I'm going to be an uncle again!" I laughed and he hugged me. Everyone was congratulating us.

Ash put her arm around me. "And you thought he was going to be mad." I rolled my eyes and smiled brightly, looking at everyone.

Things could not be any better.