Sparring

Sorry it's been so long! Writer's block+ excessive new ideas+ chores= delays!!! So i was wondering, to my very few readers, if i should start another book or two? I have some ideas, and was wanting your opinions. Should i wait untill finished or until the book is longer?

Also, 1 last thing. It's not a requirement, but I would like you guys to know that votes and comments help a bit. Motivation is youthful!!!! So i really appreciate all the (few) votes i get. So thanks!!!! X3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was a bit more hectic than the previous. Nii-chan insisted on walking Haruka to school again- not that she minded- so they ended up a bit late. He needed to take a quick detour to the training grounds because he had left some kunaii there after training the day before. They were mysteriously gone.

"What the heck?!?! What kind of ninja would steal from a ninja?" Nii-chan shouted towards the sky, hands in the air. Haruka thought it pretty presumptuous to assume it was a ninja, but held her tongue. If he felt better thinking it was a ninja, than she swear up and down that an army of ninjas had stolen them to appease him.

They had to sprint the rest of the way because of the detour. "Barely made it Haru! Believe it!" Nii-chan was bent double, and Haruka copied him, panting just a tad faster. She knew he hated being outdone, so if he thought she had better stamina, then he would flip out.

When Naruto saw Haru panting in front of the academy doors, he was even more confused than he was before on her species. Robots don't breathe, so she can't be that. Alien is a lot more likely now, but much more horrifying. The only reason an alien had to be at a ninja school was to study humans to dissect them. Naruto resolved to show her that he was much more useful to observe than dissect. In the process, she may even cut Sasuke open!

The two pushed the door open and shuffled inside, relieved to see that class had not started. There were only two seats open, each on opposite sides of the room, much to Haruka's displeasure. They would need to wake up earlier to get better seats. Nii-chan gave her a sad smile and sat beside the pink-haired girl, a huge grin on his face.

Haruka, hopeful, approached his seatmate. "Hello. May I  ask your name?"

Sakura was surprised. What reason would the new girl have to talk to her? Maybe she wanted to ask about Sasuke. If that were the case, she needed to set the girl straight. He was hers, and that was that, no matter what Ino-pig said. Her voice was oddly childish, now that it had lost it's disused quality. Sakura would have thought her to be much younger if she didn't knw better.

"I'm Sakura Haruno! And you're Haruka, right? What do you need?"

Haruka smiled, mentally reminding herself to call the girl Haruno. It may make Nii-chan suspicious otherwise. "I was wondering if we could switch seats so I may sit beside Uzumaki?"

Sakura startled, wondering who would ever want to sit beside him. Still, she looked over to the empty seat and shuddered. One side had Ino-pig, and the other had food-boy. Naruto was bad, but still better than those two.

"I'm sorry, but I'd rather not." Sakura smiled, hoping not to anger her. Haruka seemed a bit to childish to go after her Sasuke, and could make a good friend.

Haruka started counting down from ten in her head, smiling on the out side. What she really wanted to was throw the candy-haired girl into the seat in question, glue her down, and then toss her with the chair out a window. Instead, she nodded, said "I understand", and walked over to the chair.

Iruka was still not in class, so the students were taking the time to talk loudly to each other, aside from the few less social of the bunch. Haruka just wanted to hurry up and start so she can get another boring day over with.