Assissting

With a puff of smoke, Haruka disappeared. Her team started freaking out in their own way, wondering what had happened to her. After a minute or so, Kurenai recognized the summoning jutsu and went to tell the Hokage, her students following behind and asking questions, worried for their teammate.

Haruka appeared beside Sakura, knives out and ready for whatever was there. Nothing was attacking her, though. There was a bunch of mist surrounding them and the distant clinging of weapons could be heard. They appeared to be on a bridge. She turned to Sakura, not speaking, just asking with her eyes what was going on.

"Sasuke and Naruto are caught in a boy's jutsu! You need to help them! Their that way!" Sakura ordered, pointing to her left. The bridge builder they had been escorting was behind her, surprised at Haruka's sudden appearance. Without nodding, Haruka ran off in the direction she pointed, four weights already on her fingers.

She was glad she had started bringing all her weapons with her everywhere she went when she was little. If not, this would have probably turned out badly.

She stopped when she had a good view of the situation. A masked boy was hanging out of what seemed to be a mirror made of ice, speaking to the two panting boys surrounded by a bunch of mirrors. Their sensei Kakashi was having a standoff with a man holding a gigantic sword, looking conflicted. No one seemed to notice her presence.

Glaring at the boy for putting her Nii-san in such a state, Haruka crept as close as she dared. She put her knives away, thinking they would get in the way. Once she was a few feet away and still unnoticed, Haruka took this chance to spring. She tackled the boy around his waist, making him fall just outside the mirrors.

Everyone was shocked. Zabuza had no idea where the extra brat had come from, Haku was trying to figure out how big of a threat she was, and Kakashi was thankful for the help for the boys but still very confused at her presence. Sasuke was wide eyed, seeing her enraged face, and Naruto... Well, he was mad, of course.

Haruka straddled the boy, pinning to the ground. She raised her fist, loading it with chakra. Bringing it down to where his would have been, aiming for a death blow. The boy moved his head, barely dodging the hit that cracked the bridge loudly, making bits of cement fly. He gulped and shoved her off of him, seeing she was a lot stronger, at least in pure strength.

"And who's that, Kakashi?" Zabuza asked, hoping to get some information for Haku's sake.

Kakaski shook his head, staring at Zabuza. "That's Haruka, the sister of our knuckle head. I have no idea what she's capable of, or where she came from, but she's definitely angry at you guys for hurting her brother. And she sure can pack a punch." He was worried despite his carefree tone. Her presence could distract Naruto big time, and get him killed.

Kakashi was right.

Naruto glared at Haruka, fists clenched. "Go away, Haruka! I don't need y-"

Before he could continue, Haruka spoke, still facing the masked boy as they assessed each other. "Be quiet." She said firmly. Haruka knew she would regret being so harsh with him in the future, as it would definitely make him hate her even more, but it was necessary. He could die if he was too busy yelling at her.

"Focus on the fight and not me. You do need me at the moment, like it or not. I am sorry for making you angry by being near you, but you must deal with it for the remainder of the fight. Thank you." It was a long speech, but effective. He growled but listened, once again focusing on the fight at hand.

Haku knew he couldn't convince this girl to leave and give up like he had tried with the others. She wasn't even fighting for a mission, as the others. She was fighting for her precious one, and it would be disrespectful to suggest she give up.