Arguing

• Dedicated to Z the Zebra

Haruka nodded and stood up, brushing herself off. "Should we change back into our real clothes first?"

Tapping his finger to his chin, Nii-san thought for a moment before responding. "Nah. That way, people will think we look super cool! Believe it!" He grinned, already starting to head towards Konoha's main street.

As she walked beside him, Haruka clasped her hands together behind her back. "Where would you like to eat?" She inquired.

Shaking his head, Nii-san's grin somehow managed to stretch even bigger. "Since you're my slave, I order you to chose! Believe it!" He waited expectantly for her answer, interested to know what she would pick.

Haruka frowned slightly, thinking. After a minute she nodded to herself, having figured out a suitable answer. "We shall go to Ichiraku's then." Ichiraku's was Nii-san's favorite restaurant, and she definitely had enough money to provide for his eating habits, especially since she would most likely skip the meal.

With a shout of excitement, Nii-san snatched Haruka's hand and began to drag her towards his favorite vice. They had only gotten one block ahead when he stopped suddenly, making his sister stumble a bit and look at him questioningly.

"What is wrong, Nii-san? Are you tired?" She asked, leaning in close to check for any signs of fatigue.

He gulped, shaking his head and pulling his hand free. Fiddling with his fingers, he kept his gaze locked on a nearby building. "H-hey, Haruka... I thought that you-" Pausing, he gasped for air as if he just couldn't get the next words out. "That you... didn't like R-Ra-Ramen." He stammered, sweating bullets. The idea itself almost made him pass out.

"No. I do not like Ramen." Murmured Haruka as she stepped in front of Nii-san, biting her lip worriedly. They had already went through this a while ago, so what was wrong with him now? It was disconcerting to see him so rattled, that was for sure.

"Then... Then we c-c-can't eat at Ichiraku's! You gotta pick a different place! B-believe it!" Nii-san forced out, tears streaming down his face at the thought of giving up Ramen. Hopefully, though, his decision would help bring them closer.

Eyes widening, Haruka shook her head quickly. "No! That is not necessary! I am fine with Ichiraku's! And, since I am supposed to be your servant for the day, it would be better for us to do what you would like instead." She insisted firmly, grabbing her brother's shoulders and shaking him a bit to help get her point across.

It took everything within him, but Nii-san managed to not be swayed. "Just tell me where your favorite place is!" He ordered, dragging her to the main street of Konoha. Most of the restaurants and such left standing from the attack were set up there, along with most of the population. A good percentage of them were still covered in paint and out for blood, but, when they saw the beginning of the sibling's argument, restrained themselves from attacking them. Who knows what would happen when those two went at it?

"I chose Ichiraku's." Haruka repeated, stumbling along after him.

Groaning, Nii-san tilted his head upwards. "Just tell me, Haruka! I'm you're master, so you gotta! Believe it!." Plopping himself down in the middle of the street, he crossed his arms and pouted. "We're not leaving this spot until you tell me!" He declared, thinking that she would finally give in to his demands.

Haruka sat down beside him, arranging herself so she was in a comfortable position. "As you wish." Apparently, they were going to be there quite a long time.

After five minutes had passed with only a tense silence in the air, Naruto was about to give up. So what if his crazy sister wanted to go to a place she hated so much? If she was going to go this far with her protest, than that was her problem. Before he could speak up, a voice almost as loud as his interrupted him