Chapter 1 False Messiah

CHAPTER 1 THE FALSE MESSIAH

The False Messiah

In this book I will demonstrate that Christianity was conceived, designed, and Socially Engineered for political reasons; to better control the masses. By uniting the believers of Roman/Greek Mythology which mirrored Canaanite Mythology and Jewish faith into one religion, allowing the ruling class to exert a more powerful control over the concurred nations.

The Catholic Church (Roman Catholic Church) is the birth place of Christianity. When someone hears the term Catholic, the first thing that comes to mind is: Christ and Christianity. Interestingly the term catholic existed before Christianity and has nothing to do with Christianity. Even in modern times the definition of catholic is not: Christian or Christianity.

Meaning of Catholic, according to Wikipedia: "The word catholic derived via Late Latin catholicus, from the Greek adjective καθολικός (katholikos), meaning "universal") comes from the Greek phrase καθόλου (katholou), meaning "on the whole", "according to the whole" or "in general", and is a combination of the Greek words κατά meaning "about" and ὅλος meaning "whole". The term Catholic was first used to describe the Christian Church in the early 2nd century to emphasize its universal scope."

When you enter the words "meaning of Catholic" onto the google search bar, the definition provided is: "including a wide variety of things; all-embracing".

Merriam-Webster Dictionary Definition of Chatolic:

"1 a often capitalized : of, relating to, or forming the church universal

2 : , ; especially : broad in sympathies, tastes, or interests

a catholic taste in music"

All Christian churches: Evangelist, Baptist, Jehovah Witnesses, etc., all got their doctrines from the Roman Catholic Church. It's no secret that the Vatican holds all the religious scrolls, and artifacts

concerning Christianity. Despite all allegations made on behalf of other Christian faiths, that they are not Catholic, there literature was provided by the Catholic Church. These new Christian churches, simply utilized the scriptures that best fit their personal narrative.

This is why every Christian religion, has their own version of the bible. Omitting and adjusting the faith, to fit their own Dogma.

Most Christians believe that Dogma and Faith are synonym. However nothing is further from the truth.

Faith is something based on your own personal experiences and convictions.

Dogma derives from Greek δόγμα "that which seems to one; or belief" and that from δοκέω (dokeo), "to think, to suppose, to imagine". In the first century CE, dogma came to signify laws or ordinances adjudged and imposed upon others.The plural is either dogmas or dogmata.

So, faith is your own personal beliefs, based on your own knowledge and experiences. And dogma is someone else's personal beliefs imposed upon you as law.

In the era of the Four Evangelist and up until about the time of Charles Darwin, if you did not believe in the Dogma (Christianity) of that time, you were in high risk of being isolated, stoned, incarcerated, tortured and eventually executed.

With that in perspective, let's take a look at the Story of the man known to many as Jesus Christ.

The Story of Jesus the way it's portrayed in the Bible is a lie, lie that is revealed in the bible. If it is revealed in the bible then, why are most Christians not aware of them? The answer is simple; most Christians have never read the bible, although they think they have! In reality they read books that have been carefully worded and designed to refer the reader to specific chapters and verses of the bible that supports the ideas of the religious and or political institutions (Conservative, Liberal, Catholic, Evangelist, Jehovah Witness, etc.). This skipping around, from one verse, to another verse in a different chapter of another book, permits the reader to lose track of the chronical order of things and other details that would normally allow them to realize that it's a false narrative.