Chapter 4 Jesus Recruits First Disciples

Chapter 4 False Miracles Jesus Recruits First Disciples

The first four Gospels of the New Testament Matthew, Mark, Luke and John narrate the same story; the tale of Jesus and the miracles that he supposedly performed to prove he is the son of God. All four narrate the same story. However, each version is incoherent from the other, specific details of the miracle vary and some are just simply omitted altogether. It can't be caused by the Mandela effect, as some Christians believe, since God supposedly inspired the Evangelist they cannot suffer from this mental state.

The thing about a lie is that once you are caught, you have to make up another one, then another and another. Eventually all the lies add up and you are unable to keep track of all the lies.

That is exactly what occurred with the New Testament. That is why all the miracles that Jesus performed, all vary in details, do not coincide with the timeline, or are totally omitted.

The miracles performed were to prove that he was the Son of God, there for they should not vary in any details, or be omitted in other Gospels. However, they do, why, because they are lies.

The lies of miracles are to satisfy pagan beliefs, specifically Baal. Baal was commonly referred by his followers as "lord". Baal was considered by the Canaanites as; the god of fertility, weather, rain, wind, lightning, seasons, war, and patron of sailors. The belief that God had sexual relations with humans and had half-human/half-god offspring's, is a belief of the Greek/Roman faith. This belief has nothing to do with prophesy of Christ, or Messiah.

Since the miracle of virgin impregnation and Jesus being tempted at the mount was already discussed, let's start from the point that Jesus returns from the mount and recruits his disciples. Also, I will start the timeline of the miracles in the order presented by the Bible: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. This is to help keep the timeline in perspective.

The first miracle occurs; in the time line is when Jesus recruits his first disciples. Matthew, Mark and John omit the first miracle of walking through people. This event also presents contradictions on, how and when, the disciples were recruited and who was present. Specifically John the Baptist, whom according to Matthew and Mark, was incarcerated when Jesus began his recruitment. Matthew 4:18-23 States: "18 As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen. 19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out to fish for people." 20 At once they left their nets and followed him.21 Going on from there, he saw two other brothers, James son of Zebedee and his brother John. They were in a boat with their father Zebedee, preparing their nets. Jesus called them, 22 and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him."

Mark has a similar version of how the first disciples wererecruited Mark 1:16-20: "16 As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, hesaw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they werefishermen.17 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will send you out tofish for people." 18 At once they left their nets and followed him.19 When he had gone a littlefarther, he saw James son of Zebedee and his brother John in a boat, preparingtheir nets. 20 Without delay he called them, and they lefttheir father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and followed him."

Still basically the same, boats are still present, no miracles are performed, John the Baptist is in prison, Simon is present and Jesus did not preach.

However, Luke claims that after being tempted at the mount, Jesus preached in his home town and was rejected, and had to perform a miracle to save his own life, Luke 4:24-30: "24 "Truly I tell you," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown. 25 I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah's time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. 26 Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon. 27 And there were many in Israel with leprosyin the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian."28 All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. 29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way."

Here we have drastic changes from Matthew's and Mark's versions. In Luke's version, Jesus did not recruit his first disciples after being tempted by the devil. Instead he preaches and is rejected in Nazareth, a miracle is performed to save his own existence. Matthew and Mark omit this and John says that the following occurred (John 1:35-48): 35 The next day John was there again with two of his disciples. 36 When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"37 When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.38 Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want? "They said, "Rabbi" (which means "Teacher"), "where are you staying?"39 "Come," he replied, "and you will see". So they went and saw where he was staying, and they spent that day with him. It was about four in the afternoon.40 Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus. 41 The first thing Andrew did was to find his brother Simon and tell him, "We have found the Messiah" (that is, the Christ). 42 And he brought him to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said, "You are Simon son of John. You will be called Cephas".

Here the scenario changes drastically yet again. A multitude of people did not try to throw him over a cliff. There are no boats, no fisher man, no crowd, no miracle, Simon (Peter) is not present, they spent the night in Jesus's dwelling and Andrew has to go find his brother Simon (Peter).

Also, John the Baptist is now present (not in prison), according to Matthew and Mark, John the Baptist had already been incarcerated, when Jesus recruited Simon and his first disciples Matthew 4:12-13: "12 When Jesus heard that John had been put in prison, he withdrew to Galilee. 13 Leaving Nazareth, he went and lived in Capernaum, which was by the lake in the area of Zebulun and Naphtali".

Mark 1:14-15: "14 After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God. 15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God has come near. Repent and believe the good news!"

One must ask the question, was John the Baptist free or incarcerated? According to the bible he was both, and that is physically impossible.