Chapter 3 The Trinity

Chapter 3: The Trinity

If Jesus is not the son of Joseph, he is not linked to the house of David. Therefor he could not be the prophesied messiah. In Judaism, the Jewish Messiah, hamashiach ("the Messiah", "the anointed one"), often referred to as "King Messiah" (melekh mashiach), is to be a human leader, physically descended from the paternal Davidic line through King David and King Solomon.

Most Christians have been re-educated to believe that the word Christ, Greek for the Hebrew word Messiah, means son of God. However, it really means savior, or liberator of a group of people. In the Hebrew Bible; a moshiach (messiah) is a king or High Priest traditionally anointed with holy anointing oil. However, messiahs were not exclusively Jewish, as the Hebrew Bible refers to Cyrus the Great, king of Persia, as a messiah for his decree to rebuild the Jerusalem Temple.

The Romans changed the meaning of Christ, to mean son of god in order to hide the truth. The truth is that Christianity is a rehashing of Judaism plus Greek/Roman pagan beliefs. The Greek/Roman belief in turn, is a rehashing of the Canaanite religion. The Canaanite religion basically worshiped "El" and his Son "Baal", (also known as lord of the flies). Baal is also known as the god of harvest and fertilization, till this day.

How is it that the four Evangelist, whom are considered the upmost authority in this faith, whom God enlighten with wisdom and knowledge through the Holy Ghost, did not have a clue of, prophesies? The answer is, it is all a lie. The Evangelists were not inspired by God. Titus Flavius Josephus, born Yosef Ben Matityahu (whom was regarded as a traitor by the Jews), stated that the Hebrew God was a defeated god. This perspective mirrors Canaanite mythology, in which "Baal" defeated his father "El" and became the supreme God.

The evangelist and Flavius Josephus, in were not believers of the Hebrew god, they were advocates of Baal, in its rehashed version of Roman Pagan belief. The Roman Empire at the time was in decline, it needed to unify all its conquered nations. The solution a religion that could easily be adopted by all the masses, giving the Romans more control without relinquishing their original belief of Baal, and other pagan gods of the time.

The New Testament was written in Greek, Greeks whom at the time believed in pagan gods. It was meant to transition them from pagan gods, to this new belief. This Socially Engineered story, which better explained the world, both physically and spiritually, without losing control over them.

Such changes contradict the old testaments scientific views, specifically how the earth is shaped, and its location and movement in the universe. Evidence of this is reflected in the tale of the Devil tempting Jesus in the mount, after Paul baptized him. Matthew 4:8: "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;"

Astronomical bodies are circular, and you cannot see the entire exterior surface from anyplace. The kingdoms of Egypt, China, Greece, Crete, parts of Asia Minor, India, Maya (in Mexico), North and South America, Carthage (North Africa), Rome (Italy), Korea, and other settlements of the world, were widely distributed.

The Old Testament says (Isaiah 40:22): "It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

The Old Testament advises that the world is circular, not flat. Yet after the New Testament became law (Dogma). The parts of humanity that were once under Roman rule were re-educated to believe the world was flat, until Christopher Columbus. I say parts of humanity, because the Chines and Vikings had navigated to America long before Christopher Columbus. Also the Maya and Aztec civilizations did not believe the world was flat.