Cake

Jennie's POV

"This fucker better be here or I'm going to kick those goddamn balls," I whispered as I swiftly made my entrance to the cafe near us.

Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of people inside. Inside was a pair of an old couple who seemed like a foreigner having a serious conversation in the middle of the cafe, and some guy sitting in the far corner of the room.

It doesn't need a second for me to realize that the weird-looking man whos face was covered by a black mask was him.

From where I was standing, I can recognize the GUCCY logo from the back of his denim jacket.

A groan escaped my lips. I had always wanted that item.

After gathering all the confidence I can muster, I swiftly made my way towards his direction.

It wasn't long before he felt my presence. The moment our eyes met, I was startled when he suddenly stood up and offered me a hug like we're some best of friends.

"Huh?" my body stiffen for a moment and by the time he pulled away, my eyes noticed how his eyes glint mischievousness.

Oh no.  This man better not be planning something crazy.

"Hello sunbae," I tried greeting him respectfully but God knows how I was so trying not to smack his beautiful face.

"We're back to being formal I see," he chuckled before guiding me towards an empty seat. I was kinda surprised that he pulled a chair for me.

So he's still a gentleman despite being a total ass jerk huh.

Though I prefer to get straight to what we need to talk about, I decided it will be easier to carry on with his stupid mini-drama.

After sitting down, I was quite surprised when a waiter immediately served us a drink and two slices of cakes.

"I do hope you're not on a diet because they are seriously so good," he stated and I looked at him amused.

"How did you know? Are you near this place to know what dessert tasted the best out of their menu?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Feisty, I see but you have a fair point, hunn," he stated and I can no longer take it. I looked at him with a scowl hidden behind my mask.

"I'd really like this if you can give me back my cap," I told him straight to the point and he looked at me a little startled.

"Wow, it didn't even take us three minutes," he stated and I grunted. There's no point in acting differently towards him. The guy irks me to bits and I'm not even sure why I hated his guts.

Maybe because it was because he had taken my cap.

That should be it because I never really had encountered him before apart from that. And to be honest, I jam real hard to their songs and I admire him as an artist but I will never tell him that. Not now especially after these events.

My eyes widened after he pulled out my cap from behind.

"My baby," I can't help but whisper before taking it from his hands hugging it along the process.

I miss you.

He looked at my reaction amused and I tried acting cool but keeping my composure.

"Since you have your cap back, eat your cake because it'll be a waste not to," he stated and my cheeks blushed.

Thankful that he actually gave it to me that easily, I pulled my mask a little so I can devour this sweet slice of cake. I'm famished actually since I don't really have no appetite these past days because of this.