Caught

Jennie's POV

"Jennie, your stomping on my foot," Namjoon hissed and I wanted to throw the stuffed toy in my hand straight to Taehyung's face after he openly laughed at my failed attempt of getting his attention.

He raised his eyebrow as if mocking me and whisper-shouted, "What?"

"You're dead," I mouthed and he just avoided my glare and ended up playing with Jungkook.

The boys are currently in our dorm and Taehyung, is purposely avoiding me, not as in not talking but just not letting me explain myself. For what reason? it is because he caught me checking some articles and videos online on dating scandals about him earlier.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what has gotten into me but while I was in the kitchen waiting for the food I was heating in the microwave, he ended up lurking behind my back.

I was too pre-occupied with what I was seeing I didn't even realize that Bangtan just arrived in our dorm. Plus, it's not like Taehyung told me they're coming.

If it wasn't for Jin oppa who came and pull him by the ear, I wouldn't know.

Once Jin oppa went out of the kitchen, he looked at me accusingly.

"Were you afraid of me cheating on you?" he snickered and I gasped.

"Me? No!" I exclaimed and he started wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nini's jealous, I see..."

"Of course not! Why would I? We're not even on a relationship!" I exclaimed which I immediately regret after seeing how his jaw suddenly tightened.

"Right," he mumbled, his face darkened and I know he was mad.

Shit. I shouldn't have said that.

"Tae, I-" I stopped midway when Namjoon oppa suddenly came in and stopped at the sight of us.

Taehyung turned his back and suddenly left.

"Did you two had another fight?" Namjoon oppa raised his eyebrow at me and I grimaced.

Another fight...that's how everybody always sees us - fighting.

That's Jennie and Taehyung to everybody - cat and mouse, to some almost Bonnie and Clyde.

I'm not sure how we were able to hide what we have right now, a relationship with no exact label, something I'm not sure I am liking or regretting at this time.

"Nope," I said popping the "p" at the end before leaving him as well.

The whole night, Taehyung didn't smile nor looked at my direction even after I purposely do things for him to notice me.

"Guys, I think we need to go. It's getting late," Jin oppa mumbled between munching food and typing something over his phone.

"Leggo," Hosoek oppa mumbled and bid us goodbye.

As usual, Jimin was clinging into Chaeyoung a lot and that's something we're already used to.

My eyes followed his movement and the moment I saw him heading in the kitchen, I didn't let go of the chance and followed him immediately.

"Taehyung," I stopped him by the hand and held him tightly. The boys were already out so I used the chance so I can talk to him.

He looked at me intently, his tongue pressing the inside of his left cheek.

"I'm sorry. That's not what I meant, " I bite my lower lip and looked at him with my best puppy eyes.

Yes, Jennie, you need to play dirty at times like this.

And I know I succeeded once I saw him close his eyes, his lips tucked in between his teeth as he thinks things deeply.

And then he let out a long sigh, a very long one.

I felt bad for acting in front of him but this is all I have left for him to listen.

He looked at me intently, "So what? What do you really mean by that?" he asked, his other hand reaching mine.

With eyes locked with each other, I felt lost over his stares.

It was heavy, lingering, and meaningful, as if he wanted to say something but is restraining himself.

"Jennie, I'm asking you, what do you want?" he repeated and my lips quiver at his words

My mouth was open as I ponder on my thoughts.

It was very simple. But why is it hard for me to say it?

I closed my eyes as I suppress every emotion that is going wild on my system.

My stomach felt like churning and the beating of my heart fastening, something I am trying to calm a bit at this instant.

"I like you," I whispered like I haven't said it to him before and his reaction turned amused.

"Yes Jennie, I knew that the first time you made a move and devoured my lips, and I like you more, then what? What do you want?" he pressed, his feet starting to move forward and I moved opposite, walking backward until my back was pressed on the wall, and I wanted to stomp my feet in frustration.

"Taehyung!" I hissed and he just grinned.

"I'm not gonna ask again Jennie. I need an answer,"

But instead of answering his question, I decided to act otherwise.

"Just go Taehyung," I whispered as I try to push him to the door's direction.

He let out a groan proving how furious he must be at the moment, then a long sigh came after before he turned on his back.

"So you're the jealous type, huh?" he asked, he was looking down at his shoes while his back still facing my direction.

I stood in silence, unable to respond.

"This game you're playing, I get it now. From now on, I'm not going to press any button. I'll let you do your thing," he declared before facing back at me, "And I'll do mine,"

In two steps, he was able to reach my nape and pulled me in for a lustful kiss, my hands immediately wrapping around his waist, the intense emotion getting into me.

His kiss, it was forceful, hungry and commanding, the way his tongue freely wander, feeling me inside.

His hand left my nape until he was cupping my face with both her hands.

Before I am able to adjust, he pulled away from me, my mouth gasping for air and our forehead pressed against each other.

We were both panting as we try to catch our breath.

"Jennie..." he whispered, my eyes still closed.

"Hmmm?"

"I-" I was waiting for him to continue but he didn't. Instead, he pulled away and started fixing my messy hair.

"Go to sleep. The boys must have been looking for me already," he moved forward and gave me a kiss on my forehead before wrapping his arms around me. His hug tightened and I feel like he actually have something to say but didn't.

Messing my hair, he turned around after whispering a sweet goodbye.

Once gone, my knees wobble a little making me realize how my knees had been shaking the entire time.

I mean, Taehyung being sweet, upset, angry, and aggressively hungry is hot in whatever instances I see it.

"Taehyung..." I whispered to myself.

I should tell him about my feelings, right?