Outburst

Jennie's POV

"Stop pouting, are you sure you don't want to eat?" Lisa whispered as she sat beside me on the couch, my eyes focused on the movie being played on the television in front of me.

The girls and I don't have any schedule so like always, we were camping in Chaeyoung's house. 

BTS is here too except for Namjoon oppa and Taehyung who were at their company for some debriefing for their next promotions. 

It's been a week after Taehyung barged into my room and we were both acting as nothing happened. At least that's what he thought. I made sure I wasn't lying with him when he woke up. 

The sound of the door opening caught our attention and even after locking eyes with Taehyung, I simply averted my gaze back to the television, the movie just ended and a re-run of Dara and Seungyoon sunbae's drama now being shown. 

"We broke up"

"Oh my God, let's watch this. I wasn't able to finish this before!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and I just shrugged my shoulder. My arms resting on the side of the couch, my feet stretched on top of Lisa's legs who's hands are now focused on her phone. 

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Taehyung sitting beside Jungkook while Namjoon sat beside Jisoo unnie and Yoongi oppa on the floor.

Chaeyoung stood up to check on Ashton since Jimin was with the baby. The last time Jimin tried to get baby Ashton to sleep, Jimin was singing their debut song as a lullaby.

Chaeyoung almost cried in disbelief but we all laughed at Jimin's flushed state.

"Dara unnie really never age," Lisa muttered in admiration. Dara unnie always takes care of us. Sometimes, I still feel sad whenever I realize that our senior group already disbanded.

We look up to them so much seeing them perform every time gives us so much inspiration.

One day, we will be like them too - charismatic without even trying. Some say we're following their steps but for me, we are making our own marks. We can never be them. They were legends, up there. And we're still here. We're still learning and we hope in the future, we can make our seniors proud of having us as their hobaes.

"Seungyoon oppa looks adorable too," Jisoo unnie squealed which made Yoongi oppa grunt.

"Do you have a crush on him?"

"Don't even start with me Yoongi," She scoffed and a small smile appeared on my lips.

The two of them, a lot had happened but even after breaking up, getting back together and breaking up again in a continuous cycle, they still care for each other. They got each other's back.

"Why stay in the same house anyway if they've already broken up?" my head snapped to Namjoon's direction at what he said.

"They have shared responsibility for the apartment," Lisa muttered.

"Well, why did they do that in the first place when they aren't sure they will be together?" Hobi oppa grab popcorn from Jungkook.

"Love?" Jin oppa added. "They decided to take it on the next level that's why they came to a point where they are living together,"

"You watched it?" Lisa exclaimed and the man just chuckled.

"That's a little scary though, don't you think?" Jisoo unnie asked and I almost choke when I heard Taehyung responding.

"But that's the beauty of it. Whatever happens in the future, at least you are both happy today. Besides, no one knows what will happen next, but you can always decide for now,"

Is he talking about us?

"Wow, Taehyung-ah..." Hobi oppa patted his back and I rolled my eyes. "That too is scary, being together without being committed with each other? You don't even know where you stand on that person's life."

"That's right. Just say I love you if you love the person. Be together if you want. Why make it complicated?" Namjoon oppa chimed in and that made me feel even more frustrated. They don't even know how I felt. 

It wasn't easy for me to let go of my fears. My members, I can't neglect them, I can't neglect my responsibilities as an artist. I signed a contract, I trained for it. 

Before I knew it, I was already answering back.

"Well, maybe she has fears or something to protect. It's not like she wants things to get complicated. If she gave you her word, is it that really hard to wait until she's ready?"

"Unnie..." I heard Lisa whispered and I didn't care how they were looking at me confused.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "How long do you expect him to wait? Until he's broken too? Until he lost himself while you find you?"

"She was trying, that's why she was doing everything to win him back! But he doesn't give her a chance!"

"Ah, guys?"

"Did it ever crossed your mind that maybe he's afraid too? That if he ever did, he'll lose himself completely all because she can't decide what she truly wants?"

I bolted out of my seat, "It's not like that. I know what I want. I told you I want you back. I have been trying to get you back but you're not letting me. You told me you would wait..." my voice was shaking and I was already trying to hold back my tears. "If I knew those words aren't true, I would never walk away even after you pushed me. I would have stayed, even if I wasn't ready. As long as I don't lose you,"

That's it, like a thread suddenly snapped inside me and I started crying, not caring about the confused looks we are getting.

He stood up from his seat and walked slowly towards me, "How do I know you mean it this time? How do I know you're ready to have me back in your life? How do I know this time it'll be about "us"?" he said, his voice laced with hurt and pain. His eyes were focused on me, but I can see the longing in them. "I'm still waiting for my GUCCI. I still am,"

A loud whimper escaped my lips, my chest tightened and it's even harder to breathe.

"Then take me back GUCCI," I whispered, "Commitment, that's all you were asking right? I'll tell everyone we're dating. The hell with the dating ban," a painful smile spread my lips. "I'd do that Taehyung, just please, I need you back..."

Losing all the energy in me, I slowly sat down on the floor, my hands covering my face. A stream of tears making my cheeks, every memory we had together flashed on my mind.

This is my last chance, the last time I would beg for him to come back.

"GUCCI,"

I felt a pair of hands grabbing me by my shoulder, slowly guiding me so I can stand up.

"Taehyung," I mumbled, I probably looked like a mess now but I never really cared for my appearance if it's him. I know he loves me however I look.

His eyes were closed as if contemplating what to do, "Damn it," he cursed and the next thing I knew was him cupping my cheeks pulling me for a hungry kiss. It was lustful, the longing we both had after being away from each other for months overtaking our sanity.

I miss him, I miss his kisses.

After giving me one last peck on the lips, his forehead rested on mine.

"I love you," he whispered, and another kiss. "I love you, I love you..."

"Oh my God," I heard Chaeyoung's voice and a smile escaped my lips.

"Is this a drama or a live show?"

"They really did that in front of us, right?"

"So does that mean they were dating all this time?"

"No hyung, they broke up,"

"Well apparently, their back together,"

I blocked all the noise around us. All I did was focus on him.

"We're back together, right?" I asked, my stomach churning, still afraid this is still a dream. M hands wrapped around his waist tightly, afraid he'd be gone the next moment.

"We are baby, and this time, I promise I won't be pushing you away ever again. Never,"

I pulled him for a hug and buried my face on his chest, bawling my eyes out.

I felt relieved and happy. 

At last, I got my man back. 

I have my Taehyung back...