Tie

Jennie's POV

"Why are you even bawling like that? He said Yes, right? He gave you permission as long as it doesn't go out to the public and that it doesn't affect any of your activity as a Blackpink member," I pouted at what our manager has said.

We were on our way home and I just had a conversation with Taehyung over the phone.

"I was really scared, oppa. I had to wait three hours just because Seungri oppa was also called. Do you even know how nerve-wracking it was to wait? Also, I was afraid he wasn't in the mood," I whined and our manager just chuckled. My hands started fiddling with my phone,  relief slowly consuming my system.

That was the scariest four hours of my life.

I was instructed to go to the cafeteria while I wait.

Our manager even gave me a bowl of food but all I did was cry. Even Bobby oppa sat in front me and asked me some questions I'm not even sure I bothered to answer.

There was one thing I remember though.

*flashback

"You know you'll get in trouble. You know even Ikon is not allowed to meet you guys. So why did you do it?" he asked. I'm not even surprised at how he found out.

Truth be told, Ikon are the biggest gossips inside YG. And I meant it in a cute way.

Sobbing, I lifted my gaze from the bowl of food I was eating and pouted. "Because I love him," I mumbled and he looked at me surprised.

There isn't anything I have to say. I just love him. Isn't that enough reason for me to do it?

God knows how I tried so hard not to get myself in trouble. But in the end, I still can't help it.

A smile edged at the corner of his lips, "So, your tears, do you think he's worth it?"

I stopped mixing my food, my stained filled cheeks facing him directly.

Was he worth it?

All these troubles, the scolding, the stares that clearly states I-told-you-so,  was it all worth it? For Taehyung?

Without even noticing, a smile slowly formed on my lips. Just thinking about him makes me happy.

"Nevermind. I got it. But if that dude even fo something bad to you, call me and I'll break his beautiful face," he snickered before leaving me, a gentle pat on my shoulder was all he left.

"Wait, did he just call my boyfriend beautiful?" I whispered to myself.

"You heard him. Since you promise so bravely that you'll do your best, so he's given you guys the approval. Just make sure you don't mess this up, Jennie. Your team had gone through a lot already. You don't wanna put the trust given to you into waste," I was pulled out from my train of thoughts when I heard my manager oppa.

"I understand oppa," I mumbled, my eyes now focused on the view outside the car.

"Wait, you didn't tell them he said "Yes"?" my manager asked, an amused expression showing in his face, his hands on his phone. I wonder what he read that made him react like that.

I looked at him confused.

"I thought about telling him face front. Why?"

Soon enough, I heard him laughing.