Scared

Taehyung's POV

"Taehyung, can you please stop for a moment? I'm really getting dizzy over you," Jin hyung whined but I didn't even bother looking at him. Instead, I continued pacing back and forth, my ring finger stuck in between my lips as I bite my nails.

My stomach is churning and every poss8ble scenario that might happen is bugging inside my thoughts.

This is more nerve-wracking than when we first debuted, or when we first performed in the US.

"I'm sure she's okay. She's Kim Jennie. Remember how you ran for your life last time when she was chasing you with a bat? And wh - awwww! What did I do?" I heard Hosoek hyung whined as Jin hyung hit him on the shoulder.

"She can't actually do that to her boss, does she?"

"Who knows? Jennie had done a lot of weird things even before. She kicked us out of the dorm after Chaeyoung went home crying," Jungkook stated.

Of course, I can still remember that time because I was kicked out too.

"Can you all shut up? Oh gosh, and you, sit down for a second," I almost yelp in surprise when I felt a hand clawed behind me, pulling me until I was seated on the couch,  a loud thud echoing inside the room.

Lisa's laughter echoed in the room and I grimaced at how everyone was chuckling.

"Is it fun to watch me being like this?" I snarled and Chaeyoung smiled at me.

"Don't mind them Taehyung-ah. I'm sure Jennie is fine. I mean, out of the four of us, Jennie had always been the one who was never afraid to speak her thoughts even to our boss," she stated and I wasn't sure if I should trust her words.

"Right. If it's for us, she doesn't hesitate to speak. And that's because she loves us," Lisa added,  a huge smile showing n her face.

"Well, seeing how Jennie almost lost her cool just because her precious sweet GUCCI and her had broken up, I'm pretty sure she'll do the same it's for you. I mean, I don't think she's ready to lose you at this time,"

I bit my lower lip at what Jisoo had said. My eyes wandered across the room and I realized how exhausted everyone looks.

Even Jimin was lying on a bean bag with Baby Ashton sleeping on his stomach. They were all here waiting for Jennie with me.

A loud sigh escaped my lips.

"What if he tells her to leave me? It's my fault. If I didn't force her to be official, if I didn't leave her then, we should still be okay being a secret," I started rambling. It's been four hours but Jennie hasn't come back. She doesn't even answer her phone.

The girls had tried contacting anyone from YG but to no avail, it seems like every mouth inside that building was mummed shut.

Not to mention how two of their managers are literally just outside making sure nobody follows Jennie. It's torture and I don't exactly know how to feel.

My hands covered my ears ad I slowly grab a portion of my hair. Thank God Jisoo pulled me back on my seat earlier coz now I can feel my knees shaking.

I was startled when I felt a hand on my knees. Looking up, I saw Namjoon hyung smiling at me.

"Have a little faith in your girl. She was brave enough to go to her boss despite the whole world knowing how tough it is to meet him. Toughen up and send energy to her for good luck," he reasoned and somehow, his words made me calm down a little.

"But will my faith in her be enough? I mean, if they decided that we can't date, what can I do?" I said helplessly. Just the thought of it is sending chills down my spine.

At that, everyone went silent.

We all know we can't do anything about it and I don't wanna get Jennie in trouble too. This is her dream.

At this rate, with Chaeyoung being married and having a kid, people finding out about Jennie and I will cost their group a lot.

My hand reached for my phone to check if I received any message but I still haven't gotten one.

My eyes closed before my body leaned on the couch. My thoughts filled with hers.

Is she okay?

Is she being scolded?

Is she crying?

My hands washed my face in frustration. The fact that I am unable to do anything in this situation angers me.

I was persistent enough in persuading her but this happened and there's a huge chance that I'd lose her after this.

Of course, I can still meet her but I doubt YG wouldn't do anything to keep us apart if that's the decision they've come up with.

With all of those thoughts clouding inside my head, I barely heard the sound of my phone ringing.

"Yah!" I was startled when Jin hyung nudged me on my shoulder.

"Isn't that Jennie calling?"

My eyes widened as I look at my phone.

"My Nini, my GUCCI"

"Eww, Tae, that's a weird contact name you've save there," I heard Hoseok hyung snickered but I didn't mind.

Fiddling with my phone, it almost fell on my hands even after hitting the accept button.

"Taehyung-ah..."

The sound of her voice cracking sounded so painful to my ears.

My heart dropped on the floor, hands shaking a little.

They said no.

"I was so scared,"

She was crying. She was crying endlessly and my heart felt heavy.

"Were you afraid, Nini?" I whispered and I just listened to her cry.

My hands balled into a fist.

I should have been there.

I should have been the one who talked to her boss instead of her.

I didn't ask what they told her because her crying like this already gave me an idea.

Eyes closed and with a heavy heart, I whispered to her, "Come home Nini, come back to me..."

Even for the last time... I wanted to add but decided otherwise.

This time, I was the one who messed everything up.

Stupid Taehyung.