GUCCI This

Jennie's POV

"Purple will look better," I exclaimed excitedly and Taehyung looked at me amused. Regardless, he still extended his hand over my direction and I lay it flat on the armrest.

Without wasting any second, my hand automatically did its work and started putting in glittered nail polish over his fingernails, the huge smile never leaving my face.

"Next time, I'll buy the tools for nail arts," I giggle and he just smiles at my ecstatic state.

"I'm fine with anything as long as you are smiling like that," he whispered and I can't help but lean forward giving him a quick peck on the lips, his body stiffened, surprised at my sudden action.

"I love you," I smiled at him and I saw how his cheeks blushed at what I said.

Taehyung, ever since I openly showed my affection towards him,  he had started acting differently, like he is getting overwhelmed.

His cheeks always blushed red which I am starting to adore, and sometimes, he even stutters when he's talking especially when we are with someone else.

If I only knew he would be this happy, I should have been like this even then.

But of course, I wasn't thinking straight and I was so afraid. However, those months of being Kim-Taehyung-free were too hard and I am sure I don't really want to feel all those painful emotions ever.

"Uwu, my GUCCI looks adorable," I cooed and he playfully made cute faces towards me, soft giggles escaping my lips not able to handle his cuteness.

"What are you, Taehyung, a girl?" we both turn our heads towards our right side when we heard Jimin's voice. On his arms was Baby Ashton. Chaeyoung was probably taking a rest because she wasn't able to get any sleep after coming home straight from practice and taking care of Ashton at the same time.

"Mochi look at your uncle Taetae, he's blushing and having his nails done by your imo," he cooed and Taehyung chuckled at how funny Jimin looked.

Slowly, I closed the cap of the nail polish before gently putting it on the top of the table.

Jimin teasing Taehyung was not old news but him doing it with his son on his arms made a huge difference.

"Do you want me to enumerate the stupid things you did because of Chaeyoung? Coz I believe not all of those are something you should be proud of," Taehyung bantered and Jimin grimaced in instant.

Everybody knew how the two never got it easy. It was a push and pull with a whole lot of dramas and all.

Just then, Baby Ashton started crying. It wasn't loud but that's more than enough for Jimin to lose interest in talking to us and focus on his baby instead.

My eyes softened at how exhausted Jimin looked. He must have felt bad for Chaeyoung and decided to sacrifice his sleep too.

It was when Chaeyoung deliberately tried to avoid him because of that MC that made me see how Jimin truly love my friend.

"Gimme my nephew and go to sleep. You look like a monster," we were all startled when Yoongi oppa suddenly came beside Jimin as he tries to take Baby Ashton from him.

"Yah, this is my child," Jimin refused and we all chuckled at Jimin's childishness.

"Nobody's getting your child from you. We just want you to sleep because you're going to scare the shit out of your baby in the future," Jisoo unnie snickered before instructing Yoongi oppa to take Ashton once again.

And when he did, we watch in awe how he was easily able to calm down the baby. I swear to God sometimes I was thinking if Yoongi oppa was the real father and not Jimin but the baby's face just screams the answer.

"I swear Baby Ashton knows Yoongi hyung's smell. Or was it his touch?" Taehyung laughed at Jimin's unamused expression.

"Remind me not to let Chaeyoung gets too close to Yoongi hyung once she gets pregnant again," he snickered after letting out a long sigh.

"Then stop making her upset so she won't need any advice from me,"

While everyone was busy laughing over Jimin's sulking, Taehyung moved slowly and the next thing I knew was him leaning his head on my lap as he lay on the couch, a contented smile showing on his face.

"Are you tired?" I whispered as I saw him close his eyes, my hand automatically brushing the locks on his hair and I heard him let out a moan.

Being with him in heaven. Even with staying like this makes me feel at peace.

"A little. But having you close like this is more than enough and I couldn't ask for anything more," he whispered, his eyes opening, our eyes lock gazes and at that time, I knew I have made the right decision.

I knew speaking out with my boss is worth it.

I knew to break the rules a little, if it's for him, is definitely worth it.

"Jennie,"

Everyone in the room focused their attention to the person who suddenly spoke, my lips getting dry the moment realization dawn into me.

"You're being called back to the seventh floor, alone..." she mumbled, our manager's was low but the quiet atmosphere made it easy for everyone to hear.

Jisoo unnie's eyes locking with mine and I felt Taehyung sitting beside me. Even without looking, I can feel his eyes focused on me.

"Back? You were called before?" he asked and I gulped.

"To the seventh floor? Jennie, when did this happen?" Jisoo unnie moved closer to my direction and I bit my lower lip. I knew they will be worried. We were the same whenever Chaeyoung was being called.

And the fact that we already have Chaeyoung married and with a child, having another member being called os over the edge.

"It was nothing. Don't worry too much," I tried to suppress a smile to show that everything is going smoothly.

Turning to my right, I saw the worried expression showing on his face.

Jittery emotions succumb inside me, just the thought of him feeling restless for my sake made me feel nervous too.

Without even thinking, my hands reached for his cheeks and cupped them as I move closer, "Everything will be alright. I got this, just..." I let out a smile, "trust me Tae, I GUCCI this,"

He closed his eyes and I knew he's still having a hard time.

Was he afraid?

"Jennie," the voice of our manager breaking us off from our trance.

"Coming..."

With a last lingering kiss to the love of my life, my body moved autopilot as I follow my manager.

"Toughen up Jennie, you got this. For Tae..." I whispered to myself.