Spider

Jennie's POV

"Do you think she'll be in trouble?" Lisa asked in a panic, her index finger in between her teeth.

We were outside of Sajangnim's office,  waiting for Chaeyoung to come out.

Last night was almost a disaster. Chaeyoung and Jimin almost got into trouble,  if not for the measures made by our management.

I can't blame Jimin though. Apparently, Chaeyoung almost fell on the platform and he helped her. Apart from that, the incident with the old man could have been the biggest problem we would face after Jimin almost hurt the man.

He thought the man was doing something bad to Chaeyoung.

Now,  the problem was, Sajangnim found out and we're scared for her. As far as everyone knows, we are not allowed to date. We're rookies and even our sunbaes experienced the same.

Moreover, Chaeyoung is a certified crybaby. And it will kill the three of us if she ever comes out with bad news.

"Aww, Lisa,  stop pinching my arms!" Jisoo unnie scowled at the younger girl and I shake my head at the sight of them.

Lisa and Chaeyoung are the youngest amongst us with just a month old difference and for some reason, the two clashes the most.  However, even I knew that their bond is more than that.

They love each other too much even I think that their constant bickering is their way of showing how they care.

All three of us snapped our attention towards the door when it opened and we all came rushing towards her.

"Are you okay?"

"Did he scold you?"

"Yah, did you do that puppy eyes technique that I told you?  I swear, Chanhyuk sunbae used that once on Sajangnim and it worked!"

Chaeyoung chuckled at Lisa's words and I did the same.

The moment I saw her smiling, I felt relieved.

I was startled when Chaeyoung pulled us in a hug but we did the same for her.

I laugh as Jisoo unnie hits Chaeyoung on the shoulders "Yah, are you crazy?! We signed a contract and one of those is we're not allowed to date." she said.

"But it says we can if he allows it." I chimed in.

Yeah, that was part of the clause and we were so thankful for it.

"So,  did he allowed it?" Lisa asked.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and sigh, all three of us anticipating for her answer

"I'm not sure?" she answered and before I can stop myself, I smacked the back of her head lightly.

This kid. Doesn't she know where nervous too?

"That hurts unnie." she pouted and Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Really? Here we are getting so worried and you end up not knowing anything?  Did you and Sajangnim really had a talk or you ended up like Seungri sunbae who stood up and hour and left?"

My eyes widened when she smiled awkwardly to us.

"Oh, God." Jisoo unnie's hand landed on her forehead.

"Yah, let's go back to the dorm. It's afternoon and I'm starving." Lisa hit her stomach like the gangster that she is and I tried to stop myself from groaning.

"Lisa,  can you like, act like a girl sometimes especially when we're out?  Our fans call you oppa,  you know?" I rolled my eyes as we walk outside of the building.