Drunk

Jennie's POV

"I'm so tired. Can we go for a massage after this? My God, I feel like my knees would snap any minute," Jisoo unnie whined as we all sat on the ground, the familiar body pain making us feel a little more comfortable than the past few months.

Resting and having fun in Australia is okay but dancing and performing in our practice room is still the best. Moreover, once we get back to perform on stage.

We've been back here in Korea since three months ago and all we did is practice for our comeback. It has been so long and we're afraid our fans have been waiting for so long.

Above all these, we're being careful about Chaeyoung and Jimin especially Ashton.

Chaeyoung is having a hard time focusing because she's always worried about her son. Thankfully, she's calming down a bit every time she gets home with her baby sleeping soundly. Her and Jimin's family takes turn in taking care of Ashton and of course, Blackpink and Bangtan do the same whenever we're free.

"Unnie, we still have a month left for practice," Lisa laughed at Jisoo unnie's state. She was lying on the back of our van, face front. Whoever sees her will think she died or something. We're on our way to Chaeyoung and Jimin's house to stay for the night. We don't have any schedule tomorrow so we can rest.

Chaeyoung was humming while her eyes were close, excited to go home like always.

Slowly, I grab my phone from the corner and checked my messages.

My GUCCI: I'm busy Jennie. Sorry

A smirk escaped my lips when I saw his reply. Even after coming back to Korea, I still call him mine, my GUCCI. But Tae never once put down his guard.

Of course, he doesn't avoid me like he used to but he doesn't give me a chance to be close to him too.

I sent him a message earlier and ask if we can do a movie night. That message was four hours ago. I was expecting him to turn me down so I wasn't really upset. He never does anyways, not after we went back to Korea.

But I'm still not giving up.

Once we reached the house, we all went to the usual room we use whenever we're here.

I didn't even wait for another and went straight to the bathroom along with my spare clothes to freshen up.

Once down, I went out of the bathroom drying my hair with a towel.

"I could die in this moment," I sang a line from our new song and was startled when I saw Taehyung sprawled over my bed, hair disheveled and eyes closed.

"Taehyung?" I called for his name and moved closer.

He was asleep.

My nose scrunched a little. He was reeking alcohol.

Not bothering to tie my hair I sat on the bed beside him and stare at his beautiful face.

His brows were furrowed as if he was dreaming something bad.

Why is he in my room anyway?

Bangtan doesn't use the room Blackpink uses because they have their own. Besides, they recently took the house next door to make it easier for Jimin.

My lips pouted, carefully, my hand reached for Taehyung's face. Brushing the locks covering his forehead, a smile escaped my lips when the muscles on his face loosen up a bit, making me sure he'd relax a little.

"I miss you Taetae. I miss being with you," I bit my lower lip as I try not to cry.

I cried too many times these past few months. I did. But it still hurt.

"You're just this close to me but it feels like we're miles away. The closest I can get to touching you is this, you accidentally crashing inside my room because you're drunk," I whispered, my face leaning a little closer to his face as I let my hands memorize every part of him.

"I love you..." I whispered before leaning closer giving him a peck on his forehead.

I straightened my back as I stare at his peaceful face.

I guess I'm gonna have to crash on Lisa's room for the night.

Just before I was about to stand out, I was startled when I felt a hand on my wrist, stopping me from standing up.

My eyes widened when I saw him open his eyes.

"Nini?"

My lips quiver when I heard him call me like he used to.

"GUCCI?" I whispered and he smiled.

"Your hair looks weird but you're still beautiful," his boxy smile plastered on his face and it made me cry.

This is the Taehyung I remember.

"Why are you crying baby?" he whispered before pulling me closer. The next thing I knew was me lying beside him, his other hand on my back while the other was on my cheek, wiping my tears away.

"Did I made you cry?" He pouted. He looks adorable being drunk like this.

"No. I'm just happy to be with you like this," I whispered before claiming his lips.

It was brief, a peck I didn't try to deepen because it's unfair not to me but to him.

He was being like this only because he was drunk. Once he's sober, he'll be back to hating me.

But that made me cry even more.

"I miss you. I miss you so much GUCCI..." I said in between tears.

My chest weaving, the emotion I've been keeping I can no longer control.

"Sorry for making you cry," he said in worry as he pulls me closer, my face now buried on his chest.

He was hugging me so tight, I wish I can stay like this forever.

"Tae, don't you wanna go back to your room?" I mumbled and he grunted.

"This is where I want to be," he stated, "with you...with my Nini..."

I felt him kiss the top of my head and my heart did a mini somersault. 

Damn it.

"Why did you drink Tae? You don't usually drink,"

He was silent for a moment, I thought he was sleeping.

"I don't know. I can't remember. But my heart, it felt heavy, like something was wrong. Did I hurt you? Maybe I did that's why I'm feeling like this," I pulled away from him a little and saw him pouting.

My heart ached even more.

I did this. I did this to him.

"You didn't hurt me, baby. Never," I smiled at him and his face relaxed.

But I hurt you...

Once again, I buried my face on his chest and I savor the night he was lost and still mine.

Just tonight Taehyung, let me pretend I still have you. I won't be here once you woke up.

Because tomorrow, I will be back as the Jennie you hate.

Not Nini... Not GUCCI - just Jennie.