Chapter 19 - Archibald and His Penis Art

Archie's POV

"Oh god. Archie! How could you?!?!" Veronica says. She bursts into tears, running off. I manage to get enough strength to tip the chair over, knocking the maid off of me. It grabs Zoe's attention and she comes in, shocked. She untied me from the chair. I fall on the floor from being stuck in horizontal position. I thank her and run off upstairs.
I can hear Veronica sobs from the stairs and our room is at the end of the corridor. I walk in the open door. She's packing her case.
"V, I can explain." I say, a tear slips.
"How many secrets are you gonna keep from me Archie." She cries, facing me, mascara upon her cheek.
"Veronica..."
"Just save it Archie. W-we're getting a divorce. I'm going home. I meant my vows."
"So did I." I say truthfully.
"Just fuck off Archie." She says, slamming the door and locking it. I sob against the door and Zoe comes up to me, handing me a coffee with a funny coffee art. I pull a small smile at the penis that was now floating on top of my coffee but all I felt was pain at this point.
"What happened?" She says.
"I don't feel comfortable talking to you right now." I say.
"My mom is a whore. I get it." She shrugs. "Did you kiss back?"
I shake my head. "How many guys has she done this too?"
"Too many. Broke marriages then dumped the guys on their asses."
"What about you?" I sip my coffee.
"I get nothing. I've been adopted since being 2 months old. I still carry a picture of my real father and mother. Thought one day I'll go back." She shrugs. "But I don't know their names, never mind address."
"Well maybe after I've had my penis art, I can help but I have to talk to v."
"Archibald and his penis art huh?" Zoe shrugs causing me to choke on the chocolate dick-shaped powder. "Cmon, make cookies and I'll talk to v..."
"I can't cook." I say.
"But you can write songs. Do that." Zoe says.
I sigh. "Alright."
I walk into a room.

V's POV
The fact Archie did this to me. And he won't tell me shit anymore. I'm sick of it. I can't believe we're getting a divorce this quickly. There's a knock on my door.
"Go away." I say.
"It's Zoe." I hear the voice say.
I let her in and she's holding a coffee.
"Coffee and cookies. Sorry, they're store bought." She says. She hands me the coffee and I chuckle slightly. Penis shaped powder. Sounds like something Archie'd do. I frown and put the coffee down on the bedside table. It hurts to even think of Archie.
Zoe sits besides me and I bite into the cookie. She hugs me, which shocks me because we've only met for a few days.
"I'm sorry." She says.
"No no don't be. It's Archie not you.." I sniff. I hear guitar strings plucking.
Zoe storms to the door and peeps her head round the door.
"Shut the fuck up!" She shouts and Archie's face was priceless. She slams the door and sits next to me. I chuckle. She rolls her eyes.
"He's a good kid, really." She comes out with after a brief moment of silence.
"Zoe. He cheated." I say.
She adjusts her collar.
"I wouldn't be so sure Veronica."
"I caught him." I sniff. "That filthy maid on top of him."
"Yeah. My foster mom. I haven't been completely honest."
"Wait... the story?" I say.
"Clair's. The maid you were s'posed to get but mom stepped in and cos Archie is loaded, wanted a tip. Getting Archie was part of a plan as well."
I was shocked at what Zoe had just said to me.
"What?!?!" I say.
"I know it's a horrible shock." Zoe says.
"And you were in on this plan?" I say.
"Hell no Veronica. I told her not to." Zoe reassures me. "Which is why I should tell you this...."
I look at her.
"Archie caught my mom touching herself last night."
My mouth hangs open. I couldn't believe what I had been told.
"For real?" I say. Zoe meekly nods.
I bite my lip and go into my closet.
"If Archie is gonna replace me, imma replace him." I say, grabbing a dress with my long boots. (Pictured above)
Zoe tried to compromise but Archie had fucked me about way too much. He didn't even tell me about the maid or what happened and he probably did cheat. I had to move on even though it crushed me. He crushed my heart. I'll crush his, that is of course if he still cares. I love Archie Andrews, I have no doubt about it. I would love to stay Veronica Andrews but it's not fun getting totally screwed over for some 30 year old. It's starting to feel a lot like a grundy situation. I want the best for Archie and I don't want him going down grundy road again. I'm not being conceited, I'm stating facts.
I walk down the stairs and Archie quickly puts down his pen. I raise my eyebrows at him. He stands up. "Veronica i-" he says before I cut him off.
"Zip it Andrews. As soon as I get home, I'm moving back in with my mom and dad and we're not gonna be together. I'll find you a way to get a divorce. Don't worry. I'll also f—"
He cuts me off by kissing me. I kiss back for a brief second, my lips tingling with excitement but I quickly pull away.
"Stop." I say. "Stop making this hard for —"
He cuts me off by putting a finger to my lip. Zoe smirks and I look at her confused and when I look at Archie, he's got his guitar to his stomach. He starts singing a song. It's amazing. He made me feel so much more happier that I just kissed him. After he wrote that, I just knew he was my soul mate. I knew he didn't cheat. The maid walks in with a resting bitch face so I turn to Archie. "Zoe can be maid from now on and her foster mom can keep out of varchie's way for life. Then we can press charges for rape and Zoe, we can get you a home in Riverdale."
"Id like that." She smiles.
Archie smiles. "We know. Now pack up Karen. Or should I say Clair with your fake stories."
"You will all pay." She glares at us. "And especially you." She points at Archie. I bite my lip. What's the worst that woman can do. She can eat my shit for all I care. I take Archie's hand and he kisses my hand that holds his. The maid storms out and less than half an hour later, there's a knock on the front door. I was just expecting the maid to be coming back to get something but Archie answers the door. His hair messy and stressing because he's scared of what the maids going to do but hey if she touches him again, I'll get one of my daddy's men to get her and kill her.
"Freddie?" I hear a small whimper escape his lips.
Freddie. Fucking. Freddie.