Chapter 27 - Kissing in the rain

My mom was in pain to say the least. I could hear her screaming at my dad from outside the room.
"Babies bring out the uncovered side of people." A nurse chuckles to me and v.
"Did I hurt her like that?" I ask.
The nurse nods. I frown. She assures me that it's normal and Veronica takes my hand.
"Archiekins..." she kisses me.
"What?" I say.
"Can we go somewhere? I have a headache." She sighs.
I nod. We walk out into the rain and v takes a deep breath, huddling close under the small umbrella.
"I'm scared of childbirth..." she says.
"Same." I sigh.
"speak for yourself. If I end up getting pregnant, I'm gonna be the one who'll have to push it out."
I shrug. "I guess."
"What are you afraid of Archie." She looks at me.
"At the moment?"
She nods.
"Everything."
"I'm scared of everything too." She shrugs.
I look down at her and she looks up at me, letting her lips brush mine. I take her waist and kiss her quite passionately to the point where my lips tingle and I can't keep hiding how much I craved this. A kiss is all I could ask for from my wife. The woman I love. I woman I will always love. Fuck the divorce road. We're gonna prove everyone wrong who said we're too young. I pull away and look into her eyes and she pulls me in again by my shirt.
She kisses me again with her hands on my chest, I hold her by the waist. I feel like the world is ours now.
I take her hand and we walk to the park together and I put my coat on the bench and we sit. We look at all the ducks. I take my sandwich out my bag and it's a bit stale.
"How old is that." V asks me.
"2 days old." I laugh.
"Ew. That's gross arch." She says.
"It's something to feed the fucks." I smile.
She laughs.
I break pieces off and go to feed the ducks. V watches me.

Veronica's POV
He is so cute. Archie. I feel so lucky to have him. He talks to the ducks like children and his patience is incredible as he puts his hands to the smaller ducks and not the large ones who are snapping at his hands greedily.
Archie walks back to me. His hand is bleeding from the greedy ducks and he grabs antibacterial hand gel and puts it on his cuts and winces.
"Are you okay" I ask him.
He nods.
"If people didn't feed the smaller ducks they'd die." He shrugs.
He's an idiot but I love him so much. He takes my waist. The little ducklings come to Archie quacking, happily. He pulls a sausage roll out of his bag.
"I hope you're not vegan or something." He says and puts it on the floor. I laugh and the ducks peck at the sausage roll.
"Do you think they'll want cake." He asks me.
"Do you want them to follow us home?" I laugh.
"I guess not." He shrugs. "I think dad will be pissed"
"No shit." I laugh.
"I'm so hungry." Archie whines.
"Same." I shrug.
"We should get mom and dad food too." I say. V nods and we walk into pops.
"Onion rings, 3 chocolate shake, 1 cola, 4 portions of fries, 2 burgers, 1 chicken burger, 1 veggie burger please." Archie reels off his order.
"How many onion rings." Pops said.
"Just do two please." Archie says.
"Archie you'll eat at least 4 portions." V says.
"Do 4." Archie says. I laugh.
"Takeout?"
"Please pops."
He nods. Pops gives us a price and Archie takes his card.
"Please split the bill." I say and Archie grabs my card and puts it in his pocket and puts his hand over it.
"Don't." He says.
Pops laughs.
"Love is mad." He says and let's Archie pay much to my disgust.
Archie hands me my card and smirks.
"Sorry pops." He says. He picks me up.
When we get to Mary's ward and unbox the food, we realised we ordered way too much. We give some to the nurse who smiles, grateful. It was only 2 portions of fries but they liked it. We didn't manage to finish everything but I ate my burger and Mary, her veggie burger, Archie his chicken burger and Fred with his burger. Archie eats about 2 portions of the onion rings but we all have some. Pops makes the best food. Im surprised Mary ate. She'd be in so much pain. Betty rings me and I pick up.
"Hey." I smile.
"Hey v, I was gonna call this morning but you wouldn't be a wake so I waited till after college." She smiles.
I realised it's 7pm. Me and Archie were out for so long. Like 5 hours.
"Oh yeah I'm just at the hospital. Mary went into labour. What's up?"
"I thought you might like to come to my graduation. With Archie, of course."
I smile. "Of course. When is it."
"In June." She says, happily.
"Wow well done B!" I smile.
"Thanks V!" She says.
I grab Archie's phone and put a reminder on for the date B tells me. Her graduation will be great. She's worked so hard to be a nurse and she'll be a great one at that.
"How's things with Jug?" I say.
"Great." She says. "I love him so much."
"Good. I'm happy for you B!"
"I think I've fell really hard for him V.. I've been with him for a while and we live together. But everyday I fall again. I couldn't fall out of love if I tried." I smile. I knew everything would work out with them. It makes me so happy to see my best friends so happily in love and B feels the same. I kiss Archie's cheek happily. I love him more than myself and I hang up after we say our goodbyes. I grab Archie's hand and I lay on his chest.
Mary's shuffling uncomfortably, Archie watching carefully. Fred pours her some water to which she thanks him and sips at it. There was a quiet tension. Mary takes a long sip of her drink.
"So guys." I say. "Me and Archie are buying a house..."
I tried to make conversation to which Mary nodded and Fred says "that's nice."
I hug into Archie.
"I think it's great." I say. "I'm ready for my own house and eventually making a family."
Archie looks at me with a cheeky glint in his eye.
"I say good for you guys." Mary says. She takes my hand.
"Well I guess we all have a confession to make." Fred says and me and Archie look at him.
"Archie..." Fred says. He's looking around nervously, then looking towards his wife as if to say you say it Mary to which she doesn't get the message. Mary looks at Fred.
"Honey. Do you want me to say." She says.
"I don't mind." Fred says.
"I'm so confused." Archie says.
"You're a big brother Archie." Mary says, excitedly. I looked at Archie to see how he'd respond with the unexpected news.
-
HEY VIXENS
ITS ELLA AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
GUESS WHAT?
DUE TO MY SUCESS FOR THIS STORY IM THINKING OF BOOK 3. Comment if you'd like that?
OH AND GUESSSSS WHAT ILY ALL AND IM SO GLAD IM WRITING 2019. IK I SUCK AND U HAVE WAITED SINCE NOVEMBER FOR THIS BUT A LEVEL MOCKS AND CHRISTMAS KEEP ME SO FCKN BUSY BUT IM BACK AND ONE OF MY 2019 RESOLUTIONS IS A CHAPTER A WEEK IDK 💜💜💜
LIKE COMMENT AND SHARE ME 💛
RATE 1-10
ILY ALL 💚💚💚
Ella ✨✨✨✨✨