Campus Newbie

Note! Note! Note!

Hey there guys! If you're about to start reading this book, I am giving my advance apologies but you have to read the last chapter first cause I left a note there.

The wind blows over my shoulder as I took a step inside the big campus. It's my first day in college and it bothers me a lot. It makes me very nervous.

A taxi dropped me in the entrance as other new students walk inside the campus admiring it.

I grabbed my bag inside the taxi as the driver took my suitcase at the back of it. I smiled at him as he handed me my suitcase.

I took a deep breath as I started to walk inside the campus

"Hey there!" A blonde girl wearing the campus t-shirt greeted me, "Welcome to the Barden University!"

This girl is the kind of girl I never want to hangout with.

I know that this kind of girls are nice but very talkative and I dont want to spend my college life getting bugged by this girl.

"What is your dorm?" She asked cheerfully

I showed her my card

"Just straight ahead and-" A loud and irritating noise coming from a vintage motorcycle caught my attention.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The guy who drives the motorcycle shouts.

He's talking to a guy who already fell off his bike because of this bully. I better expect this kind of things will happen a lot.

"And here's your key!" She caught back my attention as she handed me a key with a color green rubber keychain that has a logo of our school.

"Thanks!" I smiled and nod

"No problem!" She said and walk past me as she approaches another new student. She probably had a lot of energy and confidence inside her.

I continued walking inside the campus trying to remember what was the girl said earlier, Should I go straight ahead or take a turn right? I don't freaking remember!

After taking a long walk, I finally found my dorm. I opened a door that has a number 13 on top of it using the key that girl gaved me.

om geeze!

The room is full of Harry Potter stuffs like books, scarfs, wands, and a cloak but honestly not the whole room is filled with it, Just my roommates side of course. Whoever she is, she is obviously obsessed with Harry Potter.

I stepped inside and threw my bag to the bed who happens to be officially mine from now on.

Staring on the part of the room that belongs to me, I realize it's so boring.

I pulled out my laptop and a speaker from my bag and placed it on the table.

I connect the Speaker to my laptop and played Ignition and start to unpack my things and put my clothes inside a small cabinet.

Moments later, the door opened and a girl came in holding a coffee.

"Omg! Hey!" She looked at me smiling "So you're Isabella? Nice to meet you, I'm Tiffany Dickins" She put her coffee down and spread her arms wide and hugged me real tight.

Omg! I can already see the future, it'll probably awkward yet super clingy, but I can tell she's really nice though. Her hair is black, Her height is cute and she's so pretty.

"Yeah, Isabella Seyfreid. Hi! It's nice meeting you too" I greet her back as I shake her hands. I honestly don't know what to say or do right now. "And uh, that is really cool" I said pointing her Harry Potter stuffs

"Oh! Yeah Thanks! Is it fine if i'll just call you Bella, Isabella is kinda long so? and Bella sounds cute!" She stated, Well that's what they call me on my former school.

"Yeah, yeah, No prob" I said

"Uhm, I'm going to the Activity square, Would you like to come with me? Let's check out those new clubs" She said, I think it would be nice, at least I won't be lost anymore and Luckily I have a nice roommate.