Who's he?

Clifford's POV

Flashback:

The loud music keeps coming in my eardrums as I stood behind the beer table lightly drinking, I don't want to get wasted on my first College party. "Treble Party Trebles! Get in the crowd!"  Someone from the Trebles shouted. Jesse caught my attention and instructed me to get into the crowd. So I do as he said and they dance wildly in the middle. My eyes travel around the crowd and someone I know caught my gaze. I can't help but stare in her lightning deep blue eyes, it's mesmerizing and hypnotizing, her hair sways around following her moves and her skin sparkles as the moonlight shines through them. I can see from here that she's drunk cause she's dancing wildly with red cup in her hand and with two other girls calming her down. I snap out of my daze as she stared back directly looking in my eyes and quickly walk towards me smirking leaving the two girls behind. I can't take away my eyes from her and I feel like glued in my place though I have a bad feeling about this. She crashed her lips onto mine. My eyes widened but I can't pull myself out of the kiss. I took a gaze on her face and her eyes are closed. "Enough Bella! Stop It!" They pulled her out of the kiss and she faced her friends "Don't worry Bitches! I know him! Now you have to buy me coffee everyday!" She yelled to her friends as they pulled her out of the crowd "Sorry Dude! She's just drunk! Do not enjoy it!" Her brunette friend yelled at me as they lost in the crowd leaving me hangging in confusion.

End of Flashback

That girl didn't know what she just did to me in seconds.

"Hey Cliff! Get your ass in here! We have to practice for the Riff-off!" Tom taking me out of my little daze and confused moment. The riff-off's near and we need to get ready

Bella's POV

"Here's your room!" Chloe excitedly showed me the room i'll be staying. We brought my stuffs inside as I let my eyes wonder. The room is too big for me, they said i'll be staying here alone for the whole year cause Flo already picked Ashley and Jessica's room first and there would be no more addition to the Bellas. The room is pretty empty, there is just a bed, a closet, a standing mirror, a nightstand resting next to the bed, a wide study table on the corner and a chair where there probably will be my work place... And some 2012 ICCA Championship banners on the wall. Luckily they kept everything clean and in order.

"Umm, uh... Thanks for helping me out today and taking care of me last night." I said as I put down my suitcase

"Awww, the bitchy bad ass kid and the goddess of death has a soft heart too." Chloe said teasing me as Beca started chuckling on what her friend is doing.

"Stop it" I said without any tracks of emotion on my face Ugh! They're so annoying! "... now get out. I guess i'll start to decorate this room and unpack my things now right?" I continued as I pushed them out of my room and closing it.

"You have to be quick Hella. We have a meeting after lunch for the riff-off and that's 3 hours away." Chloe yelled as I hear them walk downstairs. Is she gonna call me Hella forever and what the hell is a riff-off?

So I moved swiftly unpacking my things and put my clothes on the closet leaving my thoughts behind for a moment. I moved the study table from the corner to the other side of my bed near the window so I can put my books over and I can quickly get it if I want to. I just added some changes around the room and headed to the bathroom when I finished.

After taking a quick shower, I wore my usuals and head back downstairs seeing everyone eating pizza on the livingroom.

"Hey" I said giving them a tight and awkward smile and a small wave as I caught their attention.

"Pick up your ass and get in here Hella... Come here, don't be shy... We won't eat you, we're already eating" Fat Amy said with her accent as Cynthia Rose gestured me to join them on the couch so I did and crashed myself on the sofa between Stacie and Chloe.

"So ladies! Beca is in her room, she's arranging our songs and she's coming here any minute now so I guess we can start the meeting." Chloe started "We have no idea what category might appear so we better be focused on the game. We have to win this time!" She continued while Jessica handed me the box of Pizza and giving me a very genuine smile as I muttered 'thank you'

"Okay Ladies! Let's match pitch first" We did as she said. Thanks to that music school my parents enrolled me when I was 7, I can still remember every lesson and I can keep up with how amazing they sound even I joined.