Bella House

Beca's POV

Auditions is happening today.

Yey! -That's me being sarcastic.

I still can't forget what happened last night. It's like a dream and a nightmare at the same time. I know how terrible and awkward that feels, like that should be a normal shower but, we ruined everything.

I'm still laying on the bed next to Chloe, I'm like trying to wake her up. She's the most excited person when it comes to Auditions.

"Chloe, wake up" I whispered to the still sleeping Chloe, she just faced me but still eyes closed. It's like our face was only inch apart from each other. I swiped away a piece of her red hair that is covering her face a bit to see her face.

I studied her beautiful face, her eyelashes, her nose, and her lips.

I could just kiss her!

"Wake up bae" I said, she opened her eyes and gaved me a confused look "Baeee-ale. I mean Beale, wake up Beale!"

"Goodmorning" She just said and gave me a smile, I wish she didn't hear it clearly

I stood up quickly and wore my flip flops, grab my clothes and enters the bathroom swiftly

"Where's the other girls?" I heard her asked

"They're in their rooms fixing themselves" I answered behind the bathroom door. I took off my clothes and look at myself in the mirror.

Damn Beca! Think straight!

"Just use Stacie's bathroom! I think i'll take time fixing myself" I shouted behind the door, I have to fix myself, like literally

"Okay!" She shouted back, I heard her closing the door.

What is happening to me? Jesse and I are together now but what is this feeling? Ow fvck. Dear God help me

Chloe's POV

I went out of Beca and I's room with the clothes i'll wear for today. Yep, it's Beca and I's room. Well, It is Fat amy's too but she's like always with bumper, a moment she's here and the other, she's gone again.

it's Aubrey and I's room before but she graduated already so I need new roommates. There are two beds in our room, Fat amy owns the other bed while Beca and I share. Yes, we are sharing one bed, cause obviously, we're both skinny or thin.

It's 9:30 damn! I overslept.

Beca waked me up and I heard her say like 'wake up Bae' but she continues it like 'Baeee-ale' I don't know if that was a dream or i'm just daydreaming.

She asked me to use Stacie's bathroom instead cause she said fixing herself will take long and I don't want us to be late for the auditions cause we're like the ICCA champions so, we should not be late

There are four rooms in the Bellas house. Stacie, C. Rose and Lily are sharing a room While Ashley and Jessica are sharing the other room. There's one empty room if ever we found a new Bella. Every room must have at least 3 persons.

So I opened Stacie and C. Rose's door and saw Stacie putting make up on her face, I noticed that C. Rose and Lily is not inside.

"Chloe" Stacie noticed my presence

"Can I use the bathroom? Beca's inside ours" I asked

"of course" She said and just continue what she's doing

"Thanks!" I said as I closed the bathroom door.

I did what I need to do and wore my clothes.

I can't get over of what happened last night. We're lucky cause that girl sounded amazing, I wish she'll audition cause if she would, we'll totally gonna take her.

I went back to our room and saw Beca half naked. She isn't wearing a shirt yet, like, her chest are exposed. Damn! Beca, Isn't last night enough? I laughed on my own thoughts.

"Ooops sorry" I said as I turned my back.

"Uh, No, I uh. It's okay, you've seen this already." She laughed. I know Beca, My mind's playing crazy

"I know Mitchell, but I just want to give you a little privacy" She laughed as I said that.

"Are you being sarcastic Beale?" She asked.

"of course I am!" I said and faced her again. We both laughed as she wore her shirt.

We both went out of our room as soon as we finished. We went downstairs and all the girls are already here even Fat amy

"Amy! Where have you been for the last 48 hours?" I asked as we went out of the Bella house.

"You shouldn't ask that, you know where I was" She said, of course she's with Bumper. Always

So I locked up the door and we all went to the Auditorium.

As the ICCA champions, the school management gave us a little gift. We are excused in all of our classes everytime there's an event that includes a cappella. Like today, other a cappella groups needs to attend their class, while I, just overslept.