Drunken Bellas

Beca's POV

"This one is for you!" Bella screamed carelessly as she anchored her arms on my shoulder and drank the beer straight without taking breaths. What the hell? She is really drunk.

Chloe and I succeeded in getting Bella try to drink though that fall is unplanned but at least it worked.

"Damn! You're a really weak drinker!" Chloe screamed to Bella while we dance to the beat and the party just got wilder

"No! I AM HELLA! I'M THE STRONGEST!" We both laughed on how drunk Bella is. "STACIE! I'm gonna drink all this beer for you!" We saw Stacie coming as Bella get another beer. Shit! This is getting out of hand

"What the hell guys, what did you do to her?" Stacie interrogating us

"She said she's not drinking so..." Me trying to make Stacie understand what i'm trying to say but she just rolled her eyes while Chloe pulled the beer out of Bella's hands to stop her from drinking another.

"Give me back my formula Plankton!" Bella begged Chloe laughing while reaching for her beer but Chloe didn't gave in so Bella got out of Balance and fall onto Chloes arms hugging her.

"Oh!" Is all that Chloe said while trying to pick her up "Beca! We should bring her home already" She's right! But where?

"Yah right! but...?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows, She knows what I mean

"Her dorm," She replied while I help her with Bella. "Shit! We doesn't know her dorm!"

"Shut up girls, just bring her to our house." Stacie suggested

"You're a genius Stace!" Chloe exclaimed excitedly "Let's go!" I said as we walked away from the party

"Bye Stace! We'll be back!" I shouted as she go back to the other Bellas.

Chloe and I team up carrying Bella though she can still walk as we made our path to the Bella House.

Not like really carrying her, we just carry her upper body to help her stand.

"Are you guys Gay?" Bella out of nowhere spoke up those words that brought awkwardness to the fvcking atmosphere. "Cause you look cute together!"

"Wow, you're so drunk!" I tried to blew the awkwardness away as I gave an awkward laugh. The word awkward is being abused.

"I'm not drunk Dory!" She insists as Chloe and I laughed, real laugh this time. Well, that's the only thing we can do for now and who the hell is Dory? 

I gave chlo a face like asking who's Dory and she quickly respond "Oh, it's a fish from a cartoon movie 'Finding Nemo' " I nodded and shaped an 'o' on my mouth.

So finally, we arrived at the house and Chloe opened the door as I held Bella. We brought her upstairs on our room and placed her on Amy's bed. I got this assuring feeling that she might not going home tonight.

I was about to get up and face Chloe after fixing Bella on the bed when I felt a warm soft hands gripping on my arms. Chlo looked surprised so I turn around and saw Bella's deep blue eyes looking at me genuinely but tears are falling in it.

"Mom. Stay. Don't leave me please, it's not my fault" She started to sob and I don't know what to do. I just watched her, i'm stunned. I feel like i'm freezed in my place.

Chloe rushed over to calm her down.

"sssshhh, It's going to be fine." Chloe whispers to Bella calming her down as she finally let go of my arms and slept sobbing.

What the Hell just happened?

What about her mom?

Where is she?

What's not her fault?

Why am I even curious? This is so freaking strange.

"Beca" Said Chloe with deep concern on her voice "Are you okay?" I snapped out of confusion as she held my hand tight

"yes, i'm okay. Don't worry" I replied squeezing her hand and giving her a reassuring smile that i'm really okay.

Damn Beca! You're not this kid's mom! 

"Let's go back to the party!" I said trying to sound excited so she won't be worried anymore. I turned my back and about to open the door when she grabbed my arms, pulled me back and hug me.

"Beca, I know you're not" She whispered without pulling away of our hug even i'm not hugging back. We only knew each other for a year but I think she already know me so well that I can't even hide my feelings.

She knows about my parents, how I only have my dad and the stepmonster.

She pulled away from the hug and led me to sat in our bed.

"What's bothering you?" She asked with a soothing voice "We can talk about it"

"Nothing. I'm just shocked"  I said. Maybe i'm really just shocked  

"and curious, like what about her mom? what's not her fault?" Those words just came out of my mouth unintentionally. what the fvck Beca!

"We can ask her tomorrow. Don't worry about it." She said giving me a smile that made me feel alright and calm.